The Bizarre and Stupid Kanye West:Black Man says Repeal The 13th Amendment

YE?

Wtf kind of dumbass bullshit is that?

Republicans should certainly watch it. This man clearly has ENORMOUS balls, having a speech in a leftist stronghold. Meanwhile, republicans can't even take down a false sexual harassment accuser with no evidence without her rolling over them... when they control every part of government. That is the definition of a spineless loser.

Have some appreciation for heroism. Don't care if you don't like his music.

YE?

Republicans should certainly watch it. This man clearly has ENORMOUS balls, having a speech in a leftist stronghold. Meanwhile, republicans can't even take down a false sexual harassment accuser with no evidence without her rolling over them... when they control every part of government. This is the definition of a spineless loser.

Have some appreciation for heroism. Don't care if you don't like his music.
Yeah his music is grade a trash but I appreciate his willingness to lay it on the line for his beliefs.

But YE? Wtf

YE?

Republicans should certainly watch it. This man clearly has ENORMOUS balls. Meanwhile, republicans can't even take down a false sexual harassment accuser with no evidence without her rolling over them.

Republicans are weak, they cave into the Democrats, every time.

- Democrats did Abortion with Roe vs Wade,
Republicans did nothing.

- Democrats did Affirmative Action against White males.
Republicans did nothing.

- Democrats wanted Illegal Immigrant Amnesty,
Republican Reagan granted 'em amnesty.

- Democrats kicked, and screamed about Nazis.
Republicans joined them.

- Democrats did Gay Marriage.
Republicans did nothing.

- Democrats kicked, and screamed about Racism.
Republicans joined them.

- Facebook, Google, Youtube, and other Liberal orgs shut down Right-Wing (Republican views)
Republicans did nothing.

YE?

Republicans should certainly watch it. This man clearly has ENORMOUS balls. Meanwhile, republicans can't even take down a false sexual harassment accuser with no evidence without her rolling over them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

- Facebook, Google, Youtube, and other Liberal orgs shut down Right-Wing (Republican views)
Republicans did nothing.
My post had nothing to do with politics ya moron

YE?

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

My post was directed towards Norman suggesting that Republicans were weak, and ballsless, I was merely agreeing with that sentiment.

YE?

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

My post was directed towards Norman suggesting that Republicans were weak, and ballsless, I was merely agreeing with that sentiment.
I agree with most of his sentiment. Having said that this artist does not play to a Republican crowd and his message has nothing to do with Republicans. But again I ask...YE? WTF is that?

Lol, "ye" is a complete and total idiot. A moron. A nincompoop. A nut job. A Knucklehead McSpazatron. A....

Well, I suppose I could just said tRump supporter.

This is over the top stupid and bizarre, but hey what do you expect? He is a Trump supporter. His reasoning...… the 13th Amendment abolished slavery excepted for the forced labor of prisoners which is a valid concern . Not only is it inhumane but because doing so would force the states to create paying jobs, either for the prisoners or others. -but really ? Like this?

He reasons that by abolishing the 13th, prison servitude will disappear and that just isn't happening. Not only will prisons still be able to use slave labor, states like Alabama and Mississippi will also.

Ya think that there might be a better way Kanye ? Watch your twitter feed for Trumps comments on this. He's probobly all in already

Kanye West says he wants to ‘abolish’ amendment that repealed slavery in pro-Trump tweet
The man is active in politics. He may not be the brightest bulb in the pack but at least he is engaged and TRYING.
And as an exconvict myself I can relate to his message even if he misses it a bit.

Forum List

Back