The boogeyman is dead. Let`s give Alarmists a new one.

polarbear

I eat morons
Jan 1, 2011
Canada
Mankind survived the Strontium scare.
After that Mercury poisining.
Then acid rain.
Next was the "Ozone hole".
Then the "oil shortage"
Global warming has stalled for over a decade
and New York might not get flooded after all.
But it might get wiped out by poisonous gas.
A massive Bromine explosion in the arctic:
pia13960-640.jpg

Bromine explosion on March 13, 2008 across the western Northwest Territories in Canada looking toward the Mackenzie Mountains at the horizon, which prevented the bromine from crossing over into Alaska

So start buying your gas masks and build your airtight bunkers.
For gas masks and other survival bunker needs or investment opportunities send your money order to
B.Madoff.Inc
Room 911
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Trinidad

Are those gigantopithecus footprints in your sig line?
yeah I put them there so show up in every post I make. I collected prints of "starving polar bears" in my off duty time. Never seen one that wasn`t deeper than my own which only has 1/4 the surface area and I weigh in full arctic gear + rifle and lots of ammo ~ 240 pounds
I got one where you can see the rifle and should have used that, and added that I made my living selling the fur and the innards to China so that I can buy a new Hummer.
bearprints.jpg

It would drive the libtards crazy:
images

These wackos also claim that Canada`s polar bears are near extinction due to global warming...claiming there are only 900 left in Manitoba`s Hudson Bay .
While an aerial survey last year counted over 2500 just in the East part of the Foxe Basin...and all the while the Inuit in that region have been allowed to kill 450 per year. They use 4 wheelers , snowmobiles and high speed power boats to hunt polar bears....while CNN claims the bears and the Eskimos are starving.
Even in Iqaluit the Inuit eat at Mac Donald`s...none of them have been eating raw seal liver for decades. The BBC, CNN etc were able to get a known town drunk to say on camera that "global warming destroyed his traditional life style"...and after that he probably cashed his welfare check and was off to the bar:
trash_iqaluit.jpg

They just pose like that for the foreign TV camera crews:
images

None of the enviro-wacko fact finding - reporters
images

want to show you want`s really going on in Iqaliut..drunks and drugs everywhere:
NUNAVUT42-PMP.jpg

images

Or show you their garbage dumps, but they`ll crucify you if you would burn an old tire in your backyard .
NunatsiaqOnline 2010-09-27: NEWS: Iqaluit dump fire could burn for months
NEWS: Iqaluit September 27, 2010 - 3:51 pm Iqaluit dump fire could burn for months

“We put 250,000 gallons on it and we didn’t even dent it”

dump_fire_570.jpg

images
Churchill MB got more polar bears than dogs cats and rats.
I got family in Churchill and visit there often. I has been a enviro-tourist trap for well healed wackos that want to snap pictures of "starving polar bears" ever since Al Gore made his movie. I`ve been to Iqaluit more often in the past 30 years than in my old home town and it`s gotten disgusting ever since the well paid do-goody liberal social workers started out numbering the natives. "Southy" Civil servants can`t live on raw seal liver. They need an airport, cars, Restaurants, bars, liquor stores and supermarkets. I did not take long for Iqaluit to be turned into the basket case of Canada when we had a Liberal government.
They even opened "safe injection sites" in Iqaluit where drug addicts got free and "safe injections".
Nunavut`s regional government is a majority New Democratic Party Government and as long as that is so, Iqaluit will remain a dump.
"Climate change" did not ruin Eskimos` life style...a bunch of mostly gay & lesbian social workers from Montreal & Toronto did.
Polar bears are not dying out, nor are they starving. They can eat a car with it`s occupants if they want to.
They are the "bad ass honey badgers" of the North"
article-2257088-16BF65A1000005DC-980_964x538.jpg

But the pictures in my sig are not from there. Left side is CFS Alert, Ellesmere Island 400 miles south of the North Pole during August while a windstorm pushed the ice out the Lincoln Sea and on the right, that`s about 100 miles out on the Lincoln sea same time of the year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back