The Boss is back on Broadway!

But you’ll need to show your CDC vax card, which will leave many out at The Darkness on the Edge of Town. ;)

Why don't you jersey bridge and tunnel posers stay home in your garbage dump

Every night will be sold out loon. Same as last time :)
Well there's a lot of tin-eared TDSers out there. You know, like you. BTW why didn't your 'hero' move out of the country like he said he would do?

Well I see that I’ve triggered the Trumptards
GOOD!!
No you just have "TDS."
Springsteen represents literally everything your party is supposed to stand for: Working class, home, roots and family values.
But he doesn’t like Dear Leader, and therefore you hate him. Sad :(

I will go with AC/DC any day.
Lol, you only like schoolboys.
And talk about a dude who can’t sing?

1623183136826.jpeg

But you’ll need to show your CDC vax card, which will leave many out at The Darkness on the Edge of Town. ;)

bruce needs to learn the guitar instead of jus using it for a prop

Bruce is a poser.

Springsteen represents literally everything your party is supposed to stand for: Working class, home, roots and family values.
But he doesn’t like Dear Leader, and therefore you hate him. Sad
No he doesn't. He's a literal pretender. His songs and lyrics are all formula. Trump represents American patriots that's why you and Brucie-boy hate him so much. Bruce is popular the way the Monkees and the formula Boy Bands were...All promo, no talent.

But you’ll need to show your CDC vax card

Why? HIPPA laws prevent the involuntary disclosure of medical info, and showing you had a vax only means that, assuming you've had BOTH shots and it has been a month since the last shot, that you are less likely to DIE from the virus, but you can still CARRY the virus!
Good luck with that mansplanation when you arrive at the door - Karen :lol:

I wouldn't go to a Springsteen concert if you PAID ME.

But you’ll need to show your CDC vax card

Why? HIPPA laws prevent the involuntary disclosure of medical info, and showing you had a vax only means that, assuming you've had BOTH shots and it has been a month since the last shot, that you are less likely to DIE from the virus, but you can still CARRY the virus!
Good luck with that mansplanation when you arrive at the door - Karen :lol:

I wouldn't go to a Springsteen concert if you PAID ME.
He doesn’t care.

You never hear Dylan spouting his political views, except in a song, and even then he's gonna be vague and in a manner that will still be questioned. That's art.

Forum List

Back