🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Boulder Shooter Had Issues

The only "issue" that the asshole has is that he is Muslim terrorist.

A Muslim terrorist that the worthless Negro Muslim President (that the stupid Moon Bats elected) let come into the country.

Doesn't every mass murderer have issues?
I can't think of a single human that doesn't have an issue in the world, except the dead ones.

But most of then don't murder 10 people because the Leftists made him paranoid. This is on you people.
This belongs in the partisan politics forum, not racism.
Blaming the Left for this guy's attitude is laughable.
The Left wouldn't bully him and no political stance made the guy see things that weren't there. His sister reported a similar incident. He had delusions and hallucinations, and was obviously mentally ill.

A classmate of his said when he got pissed off, he always went way too far. That's not culture wars, that's his personality.

If it was political, how does shooting ten people buying groceries prove anything? He was crazy. Probably schizo. I wish his family had heard of Red Flag laws. But of course, no one wants to think their brother would murder...
He was delusional, hallucinated, and mentally ill. Sounds like a typical Democrat to me.

No link, just allegations of projections.

My bad

IF we had a national database to deny the purchase, possession, custody or control of a firearm of those who are psychologically unfit, convicted of violent crimes (such as DV, Robbery, Battery, etc.) or found to have been addicted to or abused drugs or alcohol we might be able to prevent such mass murders as seen just this week.
Or better yet keep those people in prison or the asylum where they belong.

This is the United States, not Russia, not China, not N. Korea. We experienced fascism under trump for four years, and on Nov 3rd last tossed fascism under the bus by somewhere around seven million votes.

...and his issues were clearly caused by the Left's parroting about racism.

I think this incident points to an even larger problem of tribalism and identity politics, which I believe is pretty much on the democrats for being so divisive. It may also be about mental illness, maybe this guy had mental issues like paranoia and some form of psychotic disorder. Apparently the guy bought the AR-15 type weapon 6 days before the shooting; why didn't the background check catch this guy for his allegiance to ISIS, was he not on the No-Fly list? There's a lot we still don't know, but I don't think this kind of violence is going to go away anytime soon.

Added:

"Alissa purchased a Ruger AR-556 pistol six days before the attack, according to a police affidavit released Tuesday.

He bought the gun on March 16. The weapon, which looks similar to a rifle, has a 30-round capacity, according to Ruger’s website. Witnesses to the shooting described the gunman as firing a “patrol rifle,” Boulder police have said."

So, how did he buy or acquire the AR-15 type gun? And does it really matter whether it looked like an assault-type weapon? There are other semi-autos you can get probably cheaper, and it sounds like this guy was going to explode sooner or later anyway.

"No one was injured, and the man's motives are unknown. But the incident at a Publix comes days after two mass shootings."

One example which proves the efficacy of background checks before anyone can purchase, possess or have in their custody or control a firearm. The Boulder, Co. killer's family, teachers or neighbors were aware of his behavior, a call or text to a hot-line might have saved the lives of 10 innocent people and the family and friends of those murdered.

Doesn't every mass murderer have issues?
I can't think of a single human that doesn't have an issue in the world, except the dead ones.

But most of then don't murder 10 people because the Leftists made him paranoid. This is on you people.
This belongs in the partisan politics forum, not racism.
Blaming the Left for this guy's attitude is laughable.
The Left wouldn't bully him and no political stance made the guy see things that weren't there. His sister reported a similar incident. He had delusions and hallucinations, and was obviously mentally ill.

A classmate of his said when he got pissed off, he always went way too far. That's not culture wars, that's his personality.

If it was political, how does shooting ten people buying groceries prove anything? He was crazy. Probably schizo. I wish his family had heard of Red Flag laws. But of course, no one wants to think their brother would murder...
He was delusional, hallucinated, and mentally ill. Sounds like a typical Democrat to me.

Seems you are a hater too. Do you have fantasies of shooting and killing a mass number of Democrats? Maybe your local police or sheriff deputies need to check you out before your hate reaches the level of such an act.

I think this incident points to an even larger problem of tribalism and identity politics, which I believe is pretty much on the democrats for being so divisive. It may also be about mental illness, maybe this guy had mental issues like paranoia and some form of psychotic disorder. Apparently the guy bought the AR-15 type weapon 6 days before the shooting; why didn't the background check catch this guy for his allegiance to ISIS, was he not on the No-Fly list? There's a lot we still don't know, but I don't think this kind of violence is going to go away anytime soon.

Added:

"Alissa purchased a Ruger AR-556 pistol six days before the attack, according to a police affidavit released Tuesday.

He bought the gun on March 16. The weapon, which looks similar to a rifle, has a 30-round capacity, according to Ruger’s website. Witnesses to the shooting described the gunman as firing a “patrol rifle,” Boulder police have said."

So, how did he buy or acquire the AR-15 type gun? And does it really matter whether it looked like an assault-type weapon? There are other semi-autos you can get probably cheaper, and it sounds like this guy was going to explode sooner or later anyway.

"No one was injured, and the man's motives are unknown. But the incident at a Publix comes days after two mass shootings."

One example which proves the efficacy of background checks before anyone can purchase, possess or have in their custody or control a firearm. The Boulder, Co. killer's family, teachers or neighbors were aware of his behavior, a call or text to a hot-line might have saved the lives of 10 innocent people and the family and friends of those murdered.

The FBI was aware too. I guess they were too busy purging Trump supporters?

Added:

Sadly they don't disarm, incarcerate or deport Trump Supporters to Russia along with dumb donald and his two oldest sons.

Hernandez said Alissa frequently appeared to be paranoid about perceived slights against him, and Marvel said Alissa was often concerned about being targeted because of his Muslim faith.

"
He would talk about him being Muslim and how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime and say they were making it up,” Marvel said. “It was a crazy deal. I just know he was a pretty cool kid until something made him mad, and then whatever made him mad, he went over the edge — way too far.”

“He was always talking about (how) people were looking at him and there was no one ever where he was pointing people out,” Hernandez said. “We always thought he was messing around with us or something.”
Excuses and Liberal derangement because the right have been the one making the racist comments and promoting a racist ideology. Racism is not going to end if people stop talking about it. But that's why you say what you do. Because you want people to stop calling out racism so those like you can keep practicing it.

Hernandez said Alissa frequently appeared to be paranoid about perceived slights against him, and Marvel said Alissa was often concerned about being targeted because of his Muslim faith.

"
He would talk about him being Muslim and how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime and say they were making it up,” Marvel said. “It was a crazy deal. I just know he was a pretty cool kid until something made him mad, and then whatever made him mad, he went over the edge — way too far.”

“He was always talking about (how) people were looking at him and there was no one ever where he was pointing people out,” Hernandez said. “We always thought he was messing around with us or something.”
Excuses and Liberal derangement because the right have been the one making the racist comments and promoting a racist ideology. Racism is not going to end if people stop talking about it. But that's why you say what you do. Because you want people to stop calling out racism so those like you can keep practicing it.

This attack sits squarely at the Left wing's doorstep.

Added:

Sadly they don't disarm, incarcerate or deport Trump Supporters to Russia along with dumb donald and his two oldest sons.

Why should that happen? Because of your fascist mentality?

My bad

IF we had a national database to deny the purchase, possession, custody or control of a firearm of those who are psychologically unfit, convicted of violent crimes (such as DV, Robbery, Battery, etc.) or found to have been addicted to or abused drugs or alcohol we might be able to prevent such mass murders as seen just this week.

This is the United States, not Russia, not China, not N. Korea. We experienced fascism under trump for four years, and on Nov 3rd last tossed fascism under the bus by somewhere around seven million votes.
The Democrats are the fascists. How can you possibly believe that President Trump was a “fascist” when literally every major corporation was donating to BLM and Democrat causes, every pro sports team, nearly all celebrities, Big Tech oligarchs silencing him, and the entire MSM in the tank for Dems and spewing anti-Trump propaganda for four years straight?

Look in the mirror asshole, your side is textbook fascist.

My bad

What was fascist?

My bad

What was fascist?
How come no one ever answers that question?

"

Lol, seriously? Who do you think he was afraid of?

Not liberals.

This is not a racist country.
Of course it is. Always has been. I don't remember reading about White people shipped here from Europe to work the plantations.

Then you need to do more reading.
Explain. Is it going to turn out to be 1% or less of all slavery in the US and you're just wasting my time?

Screenshot_20210326-202849_Opera.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210326-202849_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20210326-202849_Opera.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
This is not a racist country.
Of course it is. Always has been. I don't remember reading about White people shipped here from Europe to work the plantations.

Then you need to do more reading.
Explain. Is it going to turn out to be 1% or less of all slavery in the US and you're just wasting my time?

View attachment 472823

You've never heard of indentured servants? Shaker boys?

Forum List

Back