🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Boulder Shooter Had Issues

why didn't the background check catch this guy for his allegiance to ISIS, was he not on the No-Fly list?
Where did you see he's allied with ISIS?

The Denver Post's original story included this part:

On her Telegram channel, Loomer wrote, “Source tells me shooter carried out attack in the name of ISIS. Biden admin has already given orders to keep it under wraps to avoid conversation in the media about Islamic terrorism and reversal of trumps travel ban, which the terrorist was opposed to”.

Speaking to National File, Loomer explained that her source is embedded in Boulder, Colorado law enforcement, and spoke to her on condition of anonymity. Loomer explained that the Biden administration was briefed on the shooter’s allegiance to ISIS, and is attempting to contain the information for fear of a second immigration scandal. Joe Biden infamously rescinded President Donald Trump’s travel ban restricting movement from countries known for exporting radical Islamic terrorism.

The story has since been updated to remove this section.

Then there's this:

Alleged Boulder, Colorado shooter Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa reportedly had ISIS sympathies, an anonymous White House official said on Tuesday, according to Jack Posobiec.

So, 2 different sources, both anonymous. One in thee Boulder PD and other in the WH. I think somebody got into this guy's head at some point, not sure it really matters who.
Something got into his head, alright--and it matters who because the Muzzie hating crew is going to take this and run with it, his obvious mental illness be damned.
You should replace Muzzie with Islam. That is the bad guy here. Muslims are individuals and certainly not all are terrorists. No one ever said that they were.

I bet you don't have a problem with Trump supporters being called white supremacist terrorists.
You have not read many of my posts if you think that. This is not a racist country.

You never called Trump and his supporters white supremacists? Ever?
No, never.

No link, just allegations of projections.

My bad
You should have posted this one as well.
Brother of Boulder Shooting Suspect Ahmad Alissa Believes He Is Mentally Ill

Makes a nice case for Red Flag laws, but they are mostly useless if family is unwilling make their relatives get help or call authorities.

Colorado already has all the Left's wet dream gun laws. They all failed.
Haven't looked, but would not be surprised if they had a red flag law, too. He own brother thinks the guy is mentally ill, but doubt he ever called the authorities. Families are different these days and do not take responsibility for looking after their own mentally ill. When dad got bad with alzeimers, we took his keys and when he started with fits of rage, we took the weapons out of the house. He could not be trusted with either and we knew it, so we acted responsibly. Maybe it's a southern thing.

They do have red flag laws. Along with magazine bans, universal background checks (whatever that is), the whole show. Still didn't stop a racially paranoid, Muslim asylum seeker from murdering 10 innocents because they were white.
They got rid of their death penalty in 2020. Maybe the feds will take over the case.

Never happen. Arab Muslim asylum seeker murders 10 white folks? The Feds won't touch this case.

why didn't the background check catch this guy for his allegiance to ISIS, was he not on the No-Fly list?

On her Telegram channel, Loomer wrote, “Source tells me shooter carried out attack in the name of ISIS. Biden admin has already given orders to keep it under wraps to avoid conversation in the media about Islamic terrorism and reversal of trumps travel ban, which the terrorist was opposed to”.

Speaking to National File, Loomer explained that her source is embedded in Boulder, Colorado law enforcement, and spoke to her on condition of anonymity. Loomer explained that the Biden administration was briefed on the shooter’s allegiance to ISIS, and is attempting to contain the information for fear of a second immigration scandal. Joe Biden infamously rescinded President Donald Trump’s travel ban restricting movement from countries known for exporting radical Islamic terrorism.

Then there's this:

Alleged Boulder, Colorado shooter Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa reportedly had ISIS sympathies, an anonymous White House official said on Tuesday, according to Jack Posobiec.

So, 2 different sources, both anonymous. One in thee Boulder PD and other in the WH. I think somebody got into this guy's head at some point, not sure it really matters who.
Something got into his head, alright--and it matters who because the Muzzie hating crew is going to take this and run with it, his obvious mental illness be damned.
You should replace Muzzie with Islam. That is the bad guy here. Muslims are individuals and certainly not all are terrorists. No one ever said that they were.

I bet you don't have a problem with Trump supporters being called white supremacist terrorists.
You have not read many of my posts if you think that. This is not a racist country.

You never called Trump and his supporters white supremacists? Ever?
No, never.

Ok...

Then there's this:

Yeah, and the gun-haters are going to take this incident and run with it too. Mental illness is not to be discounted though, I'll give you that. Obvious or not, apparently it was not recognized or treated; I wonder if he was drugged up or something. Did he self-radicalize, or was someone else involved? We'll probably know more in the coming days.

Plus he's lumping in gang violence, which isn't the same as someone going to a grocery store, of movie theater, or church and murdering scores of people.

Mass shootings are mass shootings. Why excuse shootings by gang-bangers as you attempt to do here when quite often innocent victims, including many children, are victims.
You see no difference? Or are you being obtuse?

Getting a bunch of random black faces who you can't put a name to any means nothing.

68284266_101840947837907_6258687903497453568_n.jpg

Plus he's lumping in gang violence, which isn't the same as someone going to a grocery store, of movie theater, or church and murdering scores of people.

Yeah, those gang-members shooting three and four year old kids on the playground isn't the same as someone shooting people in a store, theater, or church, is it?

We should give those gang-members a break, right? Dey wuz only doin' gang stuff.

Who said give them a break? Holy shit you're stupid.

Doesn't every mass murderer have issues?
Doesn't everyone have their own issues? Just that certain groups of crazy are more likely to attack someone else especially when you got the dems and other race hustlers pushing the fake victimhood card.
They encourage these kind of things with their rhetoric and it is not by accident. They know when they push someone will react. It is a way of getting what they want, which is control. They do not care how many die because of it.

Then there's this:

The race baiting Leftists made him hate white folks.

Doesn't every mass murderer have issues?
I can't think of a single human that doesn't have an issue in the world, except the dead ones.

But most of then don't murder 10 people because the Leftists made him paranoid. This is on you people.
This belongs in the partisan politics forum, not racism.
Blaming the Left for this guy's attitude is laughable.
The Left wouldn't bully him and no political stance made the guy see things that weren't there. His sister reported a similar incident. He had delusions and hallucinations, and was obviously mentally ill.

A classmate of his said when he got pissed off, he always went way too far. That's not culture wars, that's his personality.

If it was political, how does shooting ten people buying groceries prove anything? He was crazy. Probably schizo. I wish his family had heard of Red Flag laws. But of course, no one wants to think their brother would murder...
A religious freak with a drug abuse history is likely all he is..
Tired of crazy being an excuse for being evil...........
Another muslim raised to be a muslim-------

Then there's this:

Old lady---you call him crazy for doing what his religion tells him? Most all muslims support killing infidels------some act upon it. CAIR is now actively telling their muslim terrorist followers to claim crazy when snagged killing.

Getting a bunch of random black faces who you can't put a name to any means nothing.

68284266_101840947837907_6258687903497453568_n.jpg

Yeah, those gang-members shooting three and four year old kids on the playground isn't the same as someone shooting people in a store, theater, or church, is it?

We should give those gang-members a break, right? Dey wuz only doin' gang stuff.

Who said give them a break? Holy shit you're stupid.

Obviously you do cut the pavement ape gangster wanna-be's a lot of slack. I never hear you liberals wailing and moaning about the daily shootings in the ghettos.

I get it though. it's just darkies doing what darkies do and as long as the shooter isn't a white person, it's all good, right?

Then there's this:

Old lady---you call him crazy for doing what his religion tells him? Most all muslims support killing infidels------some act upon it. CAIR is now actively telling their muslim terrorist followers to claim crazy when snagged killing.
I call him crazy for thinking imaginary people are after him for imaginary reasons. It happens.

Then there's this:

I call him crazy for thinking imaginary people are after him for imaginary reasons. It happens.
Hate to call him crazy, as it might lend itself to an insanity defense. I would rather he was tried normally in a federal court and the stuck in general population with some of those proud boy pseudo-patriots, while he awaits a needle that probably won't come for a long time. It would probably save us a lot of money on food and upkeep.

Mental illness cannot be blamed for terror attacks, experts say. The overwhelming majority of people with mental illness never turn violent. But mental health disorders may make some people more susceptible to extremist ideology, and in rare cases that ideology can lead to horrific acts.

"People who are loners and who become angry and resentful can easily be drawn to extremist ideologies," said Dr. Raj Persaud, a psychiatrist and professor at London's Gresham College. "They begin to dehumanize others and may not need much more motivation before deciding to commit a terrorist attack."
"Just because you have psychological issues, it doesn't mean you will turn to violence," he said.

He said there's a higher rate of mental health issues among "lone wolf attackers" as opposed to people involved in a terrorist network, according to his study of more than 100 such assailants. Among those in his research were the 2005 London suicide bombers and Anders Breivik, the right-wing Norwegian who killed 77 people in a shooting-and-bombing rampage.

.... the vast amount of research on people with mental health problems and violence suggest that they are much more likely to pose a danger to themselves than to others.

"It would be stigmatizing to say that we should focus on people with mental health problems as vulnerable and potential risks for radicalization," said Ariane Bazan, a professor of clinical psychology at the Universite Libre in Brussels. "There are so many other things to look at."

"No personality disorder will cause somebody to turn into a terrorist," he said. "But these extremist ideologies can suddenly begin to make sense to someone who is deeply disturbed and (may) rationalize all of their anger."

The article above was written back in 2016, but I think still relevant today. I don't think we know yet, and the police have yet to assign the motivation for the shootings, so it
is unclear whether Alissa was acting out of personal impulse or was driven by ideology. Or it could have been a mix of both. I don't think we ought to assign a motive ahead of whatever facts come to light. But I do think this era of divisiveness is probably exacerbating the problems with the mentally ill as well as the radical extremists. IOW, we ain't tolerant enough, and all of us are somewhat to blame for that.

Then there's this:

Obviously he wasn't IMAGINING IMAGINARY PEOPLE were after his ass. He actually was dead right about the FBI spying on his ass.

Again, I am tired of the CRAZY claim...its BULLSHIT through and through. Muslims are told that when the feds and media come to question them about any muslim being terrorists----to claim that their terrorist family member, friend, fellow mosque worshipper is CRazy.....Pretty sure that many in his large multi-generational family residing in the family home that he and the others were occupying have many of the same beliefs, but atleast they haven't killed others that we know of yet.

this particular muslim was no more crazy than the other crazy muslims killing others in the name of their imaginary invisible sky god..........

BTw, legal defination of crazy for criminal purposes---is did he know it was wrong to kill infidels.

He is muslim with at most anger issues taught from birth that hey you can kill infidels.....so like Kapernick getting pissed that he is a bad football player---he attacked the "group" that one is allowed to attack when anger. Atleast Kapernick didn't kill though.....

Forum List

Back