The Brilliance Of The Left

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
“From a public health point of view, abortion care, no less than contraception, is an essential measure to prevent the heartbreak of infant mortality."
- Terry O'Neill, president of NOW

Only a dim bulb would fall for a cut and paste deception. Here is what the quote really says:

“From a public health point of view, abortion care, no less than contraception, is an essential measure to prevent the heartbreak of infant mortality.", and to prevent another tragedy as well -- maternal death.

It's one thing to have a disagreement on the factual merits of a quote and quite another to have one over a cut and paste lie.

Last edited:
Only a dim bulb would fall for a cut and paste deception. Here is what the quote really says:

“From a public health point of view, abortion care, no less than contraception, is an essential measure to prevent the heartbreak of infant mortality.", and to prevent another tragedy as well -- maternal death.

It's one thing to have a disagreement on the factual merits of a quote and quite another to have one over a cut and paste lie.

Where's the lie? I posted the salient part of the statement.

Did she not say that? Be specific.

When you post a quote you do not alter it in any fashion and it stands on its own merits. When you alter it, you are putting a sway on what it actually says and you are dishonestly putting words in the author's mouth. Post the complete quote and then excerpt the part you want to discuss. Do you understand?

Abortion has become contraception, you nit. :slap:

When you post a quote you do not alter it in any fashion and it stands on its own merits. When you alter it, you are putting a sway on what it actually says and you are dishonestly putting words in the author's mouth. Post the complete quote and then excerpt the part you want to discuss. Do you understand?

Listen up kumquat. I post what the hell I want to make my point. If you don't like it, don't respond. Otherwise, pound sand.

I put no words in anyone's mouth. She said what I posted.

Listen up kumquat. I post what the hell I want to make my point. If you don't like it, don't respond. Otherwise, pound sand.

You changed a quote, you changed a quote to misrepresent what the person was saying, in the right context you could be sued for doing that. You are not allowed to change quotes, it is not something that you ever have a right to do no matter who tells you.

You changed a quote, you changed a quote to misrepresent what the person was saying, in the right context you could be sued for doing that. You are not allowed to change quotes, it is not something that you ever have a right to do no matter who tells you.

I changed nothing. Now run along. I have no interest in your petulant frenzy.

Fine, that makes you not only a plagiarizer but a liar as well.

"Brilliance" and "the Left" do not belong in the same sentence together.

In fact let's playyyyyy J-E-O-P-A-R-D-YYYYYYYY !!!

ANSWER: "Brilliance and the Left"

QUESTION: "An example of extreme oxymoron"

Fine, that makes you not only a plagiarizer but a liar as well.

Boy, are you fucked in the head. Bye now.

Forum List

Back