The Bum who would be president...

This guy is as dead intellectually as Scalia is TODAY....and almost as old!

O2ovwwV.jpg

Ignorance is a Photoshop copped from someone else.

Ignorance is repeating a worthless sentence...you're the PRO at that!

:blahblah:

None of you can prove he charges admission to his rallies, nor do you realize that if it were true, it would only increase his popularity, given the size of the crowds.

You're not very good at this, are you? :(

None of you can prove he charges admission to his rallies, nor do you realize that if it were true, it would only increase his popularity, given the size of the crowds.

Well either way Hillary is going have the super delegates for that side.

Change the subject because you can't answer the original one? Obvious ruse is obvious.

I don't really care, but can you prove otherwise?

Change the subject because you can't answer the original one? Obvious ruse is obvious.

Well don't be upset at me, sport. Hillary is locking this up. This bum Sanders guy is just fraud and nothing like change what Ron Paul did in his campaign. The Bum Sanders is just 1 of many dwarfs Hillary can put up for "competition". On the demo side that is. But yeah, he gets crowds, sure!

It's incumbent upon the person who made the claim to back it up. As we can see, he can't:

Well don't be upset at me, sport. Hillary is locking this up. This bum Sanders guy is just fraud and nothing like change what Ron Paul did in his campaign. The Bum Sanders is just 1 of many dwarfs Hillary can put up for "competition". On the demo side that is. But yeah, he gets crowds, sure!

:blahblah: :blahblah:

It's incumbent upon the person who made the claim to back it up. As we can see, he can't:

:blahblah: :blahblah:

imrs.php

Feels good not to be a wack(o) Sanders/demo fan! Interesting part is Hillary lost about 8 percent of that

I know of a president that failed at every civilian job he ever attempted, and only made any success while in govt. employment..His name...US Grant....Some people, just have a hard time in life with supporting themselves by regular employment or business ventures..But you gotta give 'em credit on one fact...They never, gave, up...

Bernie Sanders, The Bum Who Wants Your Money
Sanders failed to earn a living, even as an adult. It took him 40 years to collect his first steady paycheck — and it was a government check.

So tell us, TP boy --- what kind of job did Donald Rump ever have? Or even, apply for?

Trump has been busy creating business markets and he will balance the books to create healthy markets leading to prosperity.
You have a problem with Trump and his success?

"Business markets"? Is that what we're calling bankruptcies now? :rofl:

The point was that Rump has never held an honest job in his life. Handed a million bucks by Daddy Warbucks, pushed pencils, pushed politicians, and pushed people out of the way. And that ain't workin'.

Seems to me it's the OP who has a problem with the jobless, which is why I drew that comparison.

That, and which hand he wipes his ass with.

(to explain that, since you just got here --- the OP here actually started a thread on this forum, and I'm not making this up, on the vital topic of which hand O'bama wipes his ass with. I shit you not.)

Last edited:
I know of a president that failed at every civilian job he ever attempted, and only made any success while in govt. employment..His name...US Grant....Some people, just have a hard time in life with supporting themselves by regular employment or business ventures..But you gotta give 'em credit on one fact...They never, gave, up...

Until I got to the name I thought you were going for George W. Bush there.

Bernie Sanders, The Bum Who Wants Your Money
Sanders failed to earn a living, even as an adult. It took him 40 years to collect his first steady paycheck — and it was a government check.

So tell us, TP boy --- what kind of job did Donald Rump ever have? Or even, apply for?

Trump has been busy creating business markets and he will balance the books to create healthy markets leading to prosperity.
You have a problem with Trump and his success?

"Business markets"? Is that what we're calling bankruptcies now? :rofl:

The point was that Rump has never held an honest job in his life. Handed a million bucks by Daddy Warbucks, pushed pencils, pushed politicians, and pushed people out of the way. And that ain't workin'.

Seems to me it's the OP who has a problem with the jobless, which is why I drew that comparison.

That, and which hand he wipes his ass with.

(to explain that, since you just got here --- the OP here actually started a thread on this forum, and I'm not making this up, on the vital topic of which hand O'bama wipes his ass with. I shit you not.)
muslim restroom etiquette

Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 10.20.51 PM.png

Forum List

Back