The Candy Man Can

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Will Syria negotiations become 'candy store' of favors? | Fox News

"I think the White House candy store is open," John Bolton, told Fox News.

Alright everybody gather 'round
The Candy Man is here
What kind of candy do you want
Guided missiles
Tomahawk candy
1,000 lb. drops
Anything you want
You've come to the right man
'Cause Obozo is the Candy Man

Oh, who can take tomorrow
Dip it in Sarin Gas
Separate the sorrow and collect up all the bodies
The Candy Man
Oh, the Candy Man can
The Candy Man can
'Cause he mixes it with hate
And makes the world taste like shit.

The Candy Man can
The Candy Man can
'Cause he mixes it with hate
And makes the world taste shitty :up:

I wonder what you'd say if there was an (R) after Obama's name... :cool:

If there was a (R) after Obama's name and the record was the same I wouldn't be very impressed I doubt you would be either.

I'm not very impressed. :cool: But unlike wildman, I'm opposed to attacking Syria for more reasons than "Obama."

If there was a (R) after Obama's name and the record was the same I wouldn't be very impressed I doubt you would be either.

I'm not very impressed. :cool: But unlike wildman, I'm opposed to attacking Syria for more reasons than "Obama."

That's as good a reason as any to oppose attacking especially if there is no goal here other than backing up a red line comment this whole thing has been poorly thought out right from the start of the uprising it wouldn't matter what letter was after Obama's name.

you do not know jack fucking shit about my reasons for not attacking that cesspool full of islamist radical muslimes.., although it would make a great place to test some of our old nukes to see if they still might function :up:

Forum List

Back