The Cappucino Corral

Pi, Pi, Miss American Pi, drove Quadratics to the levy,
but the square roots were dry, and Fractals were coded under Whiskey and Rye, singing
this'll be the day that Pi dies...."

Did you just make that up? Very good! That deserved a funny AND a thank you.

Yes, I had a wild hair up my Pi.

th

Hope everyone is enjoying a tad warmer weather.............We're a bit overcast, but the temp is good....around 57 degrees. Going to get me some coffee....then off to the eye doctor. He noticed some pressure on my right eye the last check-up, so he gave me some drops....supposed to ease it up...we'll see......I didn't remember to put them in every day like he said......:eusa_wall:

Damn, I kinda went wild at Home Depot. They had some tomato plants I had never even heard of....but I did find some Celebrity and Beefmaster. I got about 7 tomato plants, but I don't remember the names of the others, I'll have to look at the little tags when I plant them on Wednesday. I also got 3 eggplant plants, several green bell peppers and one red bell pepper...one jalapeno plant, one hot banana pepper....and seeds. I plant seeds for summer squash, zucchini, radishes, cucumbers, canteloupe and green beans. Didn't see okra....which I like to plant also. This Spring weather is making me craaaaaaaaaaazeeeee!......:banana:

Good morning, Cappuccinistis of the world.

About two months ago, I had a wisdom tooth (right, under) removed.
Apparently, but the procedure, a small bone fragment was broken off the upper part of my jawbone and slowly, like a splinter, started to perforate the skin of my mouth very close to my tongue. As of yesterday, it was quite painful. So, I went back to my dentist and in less than five minutes, the offending splinter was out. So, I am now finally enjoying a late breakfast, inclusive Cappu!!

It's amazing how such a very small bone fragment can cause so much pain. Damn!

Forum List

Back