The Cappucino Corral

SexDifferencesBrainCartoon01.jpg

Good Morning, dear Cappuccinistis of the world.

I have 7 huge appointments today, two behind me, 5 before me, until 10 PM, plus I see my little one for our regular Wednesday visit close to where she goes to school.

Today is the decisive day, because a teacher told me she was not doing all her homework and some of it was getting sloppy, so before she gets her two scoops of nougat ice-cream (she gets none at home by her Mama, it is agreed that this is a treat she gets from Papa), mean old Papa-Stat is going over her homework. Her mother texted me that little Princess was especially long at the table last evening, going over her "Hausaufgaben"...... guess she is really motivated to get that ice cream!

So, today, Cappu with Ice-u!!!

88cd46b57bd599cf91de14b04023e1a2.jpg

Damn. Almost better than sex. But only almost.

:D

Have a good one, folks, enjoy lots of chit-chat. I will check in on Tapatalk whilst underway with the train. It keeps me from being bored out of my skull whilst on El Train. :thup:

BTW, drifter - you owe me two sexy women!!!

Last edited:
Today is the decisive day, because a teacher told me she was not doing all her homework and some of it was getting sloppy, so before she gets her two scoops of nougat ice-cream

I have faith that she will be back on the right path very soon, and I think the ice cream lure would be a
great motivation. Maybe she has a slight case of Spring Fever.

Today is the decisive day, because a teacher told me she was not doing all her homework and some of it was getting sloppy, so before she gets her two scoops of nougat ice-cream

I have faith that she will be back on the right path very soon, and I think the ice cream lure would be a
great motivation. Maybe she has a slight case of Spring Fever.
Homework was done, by gully. Ice cream, then soccer!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back