The CIA and LSD

Originally created as an "Intelligence" network, the agency morphed into a monster courtesy of (mostly) democrat administrations. You wouldn't mind so much but the CIA hasn't been on top of any important event since WW2, notably 9-11.

The original

“The Floor Is Lava” game
I've been seeing the news on this. I also remember looking in the mirror- and I saw a monster looking back! but oddly I out grew out of that- and don't even take a poof now. lol
but yes the cia was monkeying with mind control.

I've been seeing the news on this. I also remember looking in the mirror- and I saw a monster looking back! but oddly I out grew out of that- and don't even take a poof now. lol
but yes the cia was monkeying with mind control.
Ha the mirror got me a few times. The worst was my friend had a can of the scrubbing bubble cleaner on a shelf over the toilet. Trying to pee they kept sliding off the can. Fun times.

I can see it as a form of mind control to make someone think they were going crazy but not in a Manchurian Candidate form.

Ha the mirror got me a few times. The worst was my friend had a can of the scrubbing bubble cleaner on a shelf over the toilet. Trying to pee they kept sliding off the can. Fun times.

I can see it as a form of mind control to make someone think they were going crazy but not in a Manchurian Candidate form.
I know. I had another incident. With my car? Dropped some blotter- I had an Opel Cadet station wagon? A german- 70-ish car. Tank. And there was something weird with that car- It lost power because of it's exhaust?
so i tried to get home from town.... I had to turn back 3 times from town to get back home! i grew up- but it was fond memories! such fun.

I know. I had another incident. With my car? Dropped some blotter- I had an Opel Cadet station wagon? A german- 70-ish car. Tank. And there was something weird with that car- It lost power because of it's exhaust?
so i tried to get home from town.... I had to turn back 3 times from town to get back home! i grew up- but it was fond memories! such fun.
Young and care free. Never had a bad trip, but I also made sure to surround myself in a safe environment with friend most of the times.

Forum List

Back