The climate change cult wants you to stop using ice in your cocktails

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
There's NO aspect of our lives they don't want to control and infringe upon.

Gas stoves, wood burning fireplaces, coal fired pizza ovens, dishwashers, refrigerators, air conditioning, etc., etc., etc.

They want to take us back to the early 1800s.

Wasn't there some crazy report about how much Frankenstein (John Kerry) used in carbon just based on his private jet was way more than any regulations on us regular people would prevent? I think it was new York in particular. My God what losers can support these people still blow my mind.

Wasn't there some crazy report about how much Frankenstein (John Kerry) used in carbon just based on his private jet was way more than any regulations on us regular people would prevent? I think it was new York in particular. My God what losers can support these people still blow my mind.
It was about the coal/wood fired pizza ovens in NYC and it was nothing compared to the pollution from Kerry jetting around the world.

I may be a bit off on the figures but they would have to run all the ovens for 8000 days 24/7 to equal Kerry's pollution in a average year of jetting about.

I want to put the Climate Cultists on an Island and let nature take its course.
Survival of the fittest.
Since none of them are really fit for anything they'll....

Oh wait...
iu

Gas stoves, wood burning fireplaces, coal fired pizza ovens, dishwashers, refrigerators, air conditioning, etc., etc., etc.

The God complex is alive & well with the statist left!

Kerry claims he has righteousness on his side to fly around the world on private jets. He says the quiet part out loud.

Kerry claims he has righteousness on his side to fly around the world on private jets. He says the quiet part out loud.
The only thing remotely true that has ever come out of that sociopath's inbred face was when he referenced being from a different planet, because he isn't cognizant of the reality on earth.

I go to a lot of trouble to make those crystal clear oversized ice cubes for my Bourbon

and I ain't gonna stop

Who is "they"?
Gas stoves
Gas stoves do burn fossil fuels and produce lots of CO2, but the current US government effort to curtail their use is based on evidence that they dramatically increase the chances of the development of asthma in homes with gas stoves.
wood burning fireplaces
Burning wood does not impact CO2 levels
coal fired pizza ovens
Coal is certainly a fossil fuel but it does make excellent pizzas.
,dishwashers, refrigerators, air conditioning, etc., etc., etc.
In other words, folks who are worried about CO2 emissions think we should conserve energy. Why would you not expect precisely that?
Hardly. They'd like to move us to a future in which we don't burn the same black tar we've been pulling out of the Earth and flinging into our skies for the last century and a half.

I prefer my cocktail ice cut right from the glacier...
images (28).jpeg

Cheers to a warmer planet rather than the freezing cold.

I am drinking less. ☹️

But I do like to savor (mostly now only on the weekends) a good scotch on the rocks.

From now on, an extra rock or two.

Also, “nuke the whales!”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back