the Clinton's body trail.

the Clinton's body trail.

I'd say Lil' Dumbya trumped your fantasy.

caesar_bush.jpeg

Vince Foster? Seriously?

I guess somebody is scared shitless Hillary is going to run in 2016 and is test firing some of their old 90s ordnance to see if it has any of the old boom left in it. :lol:

Some people are just too transparent.

It signals an absolute bankruptcy of ideas. Gotta haul out some of the old fireworks since the armory is still out of superior ideas and no resupplies of them are coming.

Keep throwing shit and hope no one notices we aren't offering any solutions to the problems we face!

Last edited:
the Rs should wait till she shows up in Iowa before being to concerned, and even then Iowa most likely will derail her candidacy just like in 2008.

the Rs should wait till she shows up in Iowa before being to concerned, and even then Iowa most likely will derail her candidacy just like in 2008.

That would require UnConservatives to think outside their 30 second memory capability.

Last edited:
Vince Foster? Seriously?

I guess somebody is scared shitless Hillary is going to run in 2016 and is test firing some of their old 90s ordnance to see if it has any of the old boom left in it. :lol:

It signals an absolute bankruptcy of ideas. Gotta haul out some of the old fireworks since the armory is still out of superior ideas and no resupplies of them are coming.

Keep throwing shit and hope no one notices we aren't offering any solutions to the problems we face!
if you don't have a problem with why something happened or who committed the act ,why should it matter to you when something happened??:doubt:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6rj9ms07l4]Hillary Clinton said it doesn't matter how Benghazi came about - YouTube[/ame]

Christ. I thought I'd seen the last of this fourteen years ago...

Really? How wrong you thought then!

That's only the beginning ... in case Hilarious wants to become President.

Vince Foster? Seriously?

if you don't have a problem with why something happened or who committed the act ,why should it matter to you when something happened??:doubt:

How much piss could a piss drinker drink if a piss drinker could drink piss?

Christ. I thought I'd seen the last of this fourteen years ago...

Really? How wrong you thought then!

That's only the beginning ... in case Hilarious wants to become President.

Oh I am very much aware of the alleged trail of death connected to the Clintons... You can't have been a member of political message boards for more than fifteen years and not be aware of this legend...

Psssst...

I heard her husband cheats on her! A lot!!!

Forum List

Back