🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Clintons continue their long slow slide into obscurity

The New York Times' Maureen Dowd bemoans the fall from grace of the Clintons, and the fact that they are pulling in mere handfuls at their speaking engagements..

"Their pathological need to be relevant in America is belied by a Canadian arena, where stretches of empty seats bear witness to the passing of their relevance....

Opinion | Curtains for the Clintons

They will never be obscure, so long as you rubes obsess over them

Oh, they are turning into the Spinal Tap of politicians.

View attachment 232551
Nobody will go, but there will be 18 Headline articles about it on Breitbart

The New York Times' Maureen Dowd bemoans the fall from grace of the Clintons, and the fact that they are pulling in mere handfuls at their speaking engagements..

"Their pathological need to be relevant in America is belied by a Canadian arena, where stretches of empty seats bear witness to the passing of their relevance....

View attachment 232551

And when you loons claim that nobody shows up to Trump rallies (when there are thousands), you'll write thousands of headlines.

View attachment 232551

And when you loons claim that nobody shows up to Trump rallies (when there are thousands), you'll write thousands of headlines.
Do we deny that? I’ve always said that in Bumfuck, Nowhere the only thing more exciting than the weekend trip to Wal Mart is going to a Trump rally.

Hillary keeps herself in the media. Personly wish she would go away.

View attachment 232551

Do we deny that? I’ve always said that in Bumfuck, Nowhere the only thing more exciting than the weekend trip to Wal Mart is going to a Trump rally.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience. Were you one of those ignoramuses who got their ass kicked and ejected from that Trump rally in Bumfuck, Nowhere?

That wuz pretty kewl.

"Desperately seeking relevancy."

But you’ll sprint to the nearest computer the second you find an opportunity to talk about her

View attachment 232551

Sounds like you're speaking from experience. Were you one of those ignoramuses who got their ass kicked and ejected from that Trump rally in Bumfuck, Nowhere?

That wuz pretty kewl.
I wouldn’t go anywhere near that den of incest

But you’ll sprint to the nearest computer the second you find an opportunity to talk about her
Lol, just send her to jail and let her ride into hell quietly.

Personally, I'd rather talk to her. I'd like to ask her why she sat on her thumbs and allowed those four Americans to die in Benghazi, why she then lied about it, why she gave Russia a portion of our uranium reserves, why she took so much money from the Russians and Saudi oil barons, why she committed so many felonies during her tenure as Secretary of State and during campaign, why she keeps falling down flights of stairs, and why she doesn't just fall into a deep hole, never to be heard from again.

Sure. Of course, over your last 2 years of total government control you’ve opted not to investigate her. But you’ll jump longingly at the first chance you get to talk about her.

Personally, I'd rather talk to her. I'd like to ask her why she lied about Benghazi, why she gave Russia a portion of our uranium reserves, why she took so much money from the Russians and Saudi oil barons, why she committed so many felonies during her tenure as Secretary of State and during campaign, why she keeps falling down flights of stairs, and why she doesn't just fall into a deep hole, never to be heard from again.
And then your doctor would remind you that Hillary’s not in the room, and it’s only him there.

Personally, I'd rather talk to her. I'd like to ask her why she lied about Benghazi, why she gave Russia a portion of our uranium reserves, why she took so much money from the Russians and Saudi oil barons, why she committed so many felonies during her tenure as Secretary of State and during campaign, why she keeps falling down flights of stairs, and why she doesn't just fall into a deep hole, never to be heard from again.
And then your doctor would remind you that Hillary’s not in the room, and it’s only him there.

What? For a measly $6 bucks or so, I could go see her. I'd love the opportunity to give that dried-up old POS the third degree.

What? For a measly $6 bucks or so, I could go see her. I'd love the opportunity to give that dried-up old POS the third degree.
You’ll just blush and make doe eyes at her

Sure. Of course, over your last 2 years of total government control you’ve opted not to investigate her. But you’ll jump longingly at the first chance you get to talk about her.
The reason why she isn't in jail. Is because about half of her collegues would go to jail also. Republican and democrat. I don't care if republicans go as long as they all go.

Be careful of what you say. You might suddenly shoot yourself with two different guns.

Are you're a complete moron.

You're still fired. Now pack your shit and get the hell out of here before I call security and have you frog-marched out of the building.

Forum List

Back