The Clintons Didn’t Just Sell Our Uranium To Russia

How is Uranium owned by a Canadian company, “our” Uranium?
I believe it was a Canadian company working for the US that handled the Uranium but it belonged to us...
But more importantly butthead are you so ignorant to not be able to understand the danger of selling Uranium to Russia?
I don't care who's it was... it was an act of treason to sell it to Russia and to add in the half a million dollar speech Bill was rewarded with...you are one blind tool...
If Trump did this very same thing what would you say then? hmmmmm fauny?

Nope….they even made sure we couldn’t replace it.
Putin got every Ruble's worth from the personification of the Democrat Party, the Clinton Crime Family.

The $500k Putin paid Bill ‘the rapist’ for his fake speech was worth every kopek to Putin.

1."Most sapient Americans—those who are skeptical of the mainstream media—know the outrageous but largely unreported story that Bill and Hillary Clinton, with the help of Obama officials and over congressional experts’ objections, allowed Russia to gain control of 20 percent of America’s uranium supplies.

2.What is unknown is whether the Clintons sweetened the deal for their Russian friends by engineering closure of a million federal acres of the nation’s best source of uranium.

3. In March 2010, then-Secretary of State Clinton traveled to Russia to meet with then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. In June, Bill Clinton was gifted $500,000 by a Russian bank with close connections to Putin’s government for a speech in Moscow.

4. In October of 2010, the Obama administration, with the blessing of the State Department run by Hillary Clinton, allowed the Russians to purchase a company called Uranium One, which controls more than 20 percent of American uranium.”

5. Here we can see the real reason for the Trump/Collusion-Mueller Investigation: to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

6. What are the other parts of this tale of political corruption?

“…a Russian agent in Maryland involved in extortion, fraud, and international money laundering; a Washington, D.C. lobbyist who, hearing danger afoot, became an FBI informant; congressional critics decrying “the take-over of essential U.S. nuclear resources by a government-owned Russian agency”; non-disclosure by the FBI of its investigation into Russia’s “racketeering and strong-arming” as the administration considered the Russian acquisition; the transfer of $145 million to the Clinton Foundation by sources tied to the Uranium One deal; prolonging of the FBI investigation for years; and indictment and slap-on-the-wrist sentencing of the agent and his conspirators just before Labor Day and Christmas, all without fanfare.

7.Oh, and the informant? The FBI forced him to sign a non-disclosure agreement, enforceable even against Congress.”
Uranium too: Did the Clintons finagle a twofer, including a land-grab?

Jail 'em all!!!!
How is Uranium owned by a Canadian company, “our” Uranium? :cuckoo:
Would it matter?
Look at the characters involved and just the word uranium thrown in the mix along with a little cash. Ya and nothings going on
What’s that got to do with what I posted? :dunno:

PoliticalHack idiotically claims that the Clinton’s sold out Uranium to Russia.

How is that true when it wasn’t our Uranium and it was sold by a Canadian company?

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org
This paragraph was of particular interest to me:
The Times also wrote that Bill Clinton spoke at a conference in Moscow on June 29, 2010 — which was after the Rosatom-Uranium One merger was announced in June 2010, but before it was approved by the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States in October 2010. The Russian-based Renaissance Capital Group organized the conference and paid Clinton $500,000.

Renaissance Capital has “ties to the Kremlin” and its analysts “talked up Uranium One’s stock, assigning it a ‘buy’ rating and saying in a July 2010 research report that it was ‘the best play’ in the uranium markets,” the Times wrote.

But there is no evidence that the donations or the speaking fee had any influence on the approvals granted by the NRC or the Committee on Foreign Investments.

All I care is Money, Bill, Hillary, Uranium. This is all I need. There are countless stories about the clintons that have this same theme.
It's not Chuck schumer, it's not Adam shiff, jerry brown, cory booker. It's always the clintons

How is Uranium owned by a Canadian company, “our” Uranium?
I believe it was a Canadian company working for the US that handled the Uranium but it belonged to us...
But more importantly butthead are you so ignorant to not be able to understand the danger of selling Uranium to Russia?
I don't care who's it was... it was an act of treason to sell it to Russia and to add in the half a million dollar speech Bill was rewarded with...you are one blind tool...
If Trump did this very same thing what would you say then? hmmmmm fauny?

I've been around cattle all my life and never got that lucky. And I was raised on a dairy farm

Putin got every Ruble's worth from the personification of the Democrat Party, the Clinton Crime Family.

The $500k Putin paid Bill ‘the rapist’ for his fake speech was worth every kopek to Putin.

1."Most sapient Americans—those who are skeptical of the mainstream media—know the outrageous but largely unreported story that Bill and Hillary Clinton, with the help of Obama officials and over congressional experts’ objections, allowed Russia to gain control of 20 percent of America’s uranium supplies.

2.What is unknown is whether the Clintons sweetened the deal for their Russian friends by engineering closure of a million federal acres of the nation’s best source of uranium.

3. In March 2010, then-Secretary of State Clinton traveled to Russia to meet with then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. In June, Bill Clinton was gifted $500,000 by a Russian bank with close connections to Putin’s government for a speech in Moscow.

4. In October of 2010, the Obama administration, with the blessing of the State Department run by Hillary Clinton, allowed the Russians to purchase a company called Uranium One, which controls more than 20 percent of American uranium.”

5. Here we can see the real reason for the Trump/Collusion-Mueller Investigation: to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

“…a Russian agent in Maryland involved in extortion, fraud, and international money laundering; a Washington, D.C. lobbyist who, hearing danger afoot, became an FBI informant; congressional critics decrying “the take-over of essential U.S. nuclear resources by a government-owned Russian agency”; non-disclosure by the FBI of its investigation into Russia’s “racketeering and strong-arming” as the administration considered the Russian acquisition; the transfer of $145 million to the Clinton Foundation by sources tied to the Uranium One deal; prolonging of the FBI investigation for years; and indictment and slap-on-the-wrist sentencing of the agent and his conspirators just before Labor Day and Christmas, all without fanfare.

7.Oh, and the informant? The FBI forced him to sign a non-disclosure agreement, enforceable even against Congress.”

Jail 'em all!!!!
Would it matter?
Look at the characters involved and just the word uranium thrown in the mix along with a little cash. Ya and nothings going on

How is that true when it wasn’t our Uranium and it was sold by a Canadian company?
Doesn't it bother you that every time a scandal errupts with money involved the Clintons are involved. especially exorbitant amount of money
i don't see other democrats involved in this type of behavior
and I don’t see a scandal. All I see are the usual baseless accusations of a scandal emanating from the right. Case in point, this deal. If this is a scandal, how come you can’t answer my question?

PoliticalHack idiotically claims that the Clinton’s sold our Uranium to Russia.

and I don’t see a scandal. All I see are the usual baseless accusations of a scandal emanating from the right. Case in point, this deal. If this is a scandal, how come you can’t answer my question?

Would you pay Slick Willy a half a million dollars to stand at a podium for 35 minuets?

Jail 'em all!!!!
Would it matter?

Doesn't it bother you that every time a scandal errupts with money involved the Clintons are involved. especially exorbitant amount of money
i don't see other democrats involved in this type of behavior

But still, we come back to why in hell are the Clinton's involved in this

Would you pay Slick Willy a half a million dollars to stand at a podium for 35 minuets?

You are asking that of an individual who still has Clinton shoe polish on its tongue?

I'm an old man and all I've heard since birth was evil commies and RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. I hope your handlers get what they've been spamming for eternity and PootyPoot takes your stupid asses off the fucking map. They can take "your greatest ally", IsNtReal,with you. Then we can all chill

Jail 'em all!!!!
Would it matter?

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org
This paragraph was of particular interest to me:
The Times also wrote that Bill Clinton spoke at a conference in Moscow on June 29, 2010 — which was after the Rosatom-Uranium One merger was announced in June 2010, but before it was approved by the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States in October 2010. The Russian-based Renaissance Capital Group organized the conference and paid Clinton $500,000.

Renaissance Capital has “ties to the Kremlin” and its analysts “talked up Uranium One’s stock, assigning it a ‘buy’ rating and saying in a July 2010 research report that it was ‘the best play’ in the uranium markets,” the Times wrote.

But there is no evidence that the donations or the speaking fee had any influence on the approvals granted by the NRC or the Committee on Foreign Investments.

All I care is Money, Bill, Hillary, Uranium. This is all I need. There are countless stories about the clintons that have this same theme.
It's not Chuck schumer, it's not Adam shiff, jerry brown, cory booker. It's always the clintons

Chuck schumer, Adam Shiff, jerry brown, cory booker are Clinton wannabees.

its beyond common sense to keep mentioning Clinton and uranium in the same sentence after that conspiracy has been debunked more times than the lying op troll has IQ points ...

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

its beyond common sense to keep mentioning Clinton and uranium in the same sentence after that conspiracy has been debunked more times than the lying op troll has IQ points ...

I searched you post for any documentation.....but same is there in the same quantities as your cerebral neurons.

I searched you post for any documentation.....but same is there in the same quantities as your cerebral neurons.

documentation of what ?

the uranium troll crapola or proof you are a liar - I have both

Jail 'em all!!!!
How much actual uranium when to Russia?

Well yes a person could come to that. but, Bill Clitoon gets the 500 g's speaking in Moscow

Well yes a person could come to that. but, Bill Clitoon gets the 500 g's speaking in Moscow
B. Clinton gets about the same amount speaking here in the U.S. you have something against the open market?

documentation of what ?

the uranium troll crapola or proof you are a liar - I have both

Instead, you have cemented your claim to being our best source of greenhouse gases.

Jail 'em all!!!!
How much actual uranium when to Russia?

$145 million worth.

B. Clinton gets about the same amount speaking here in the U.S. you have something against the open market?

He gets nothing since Hillary lost.

Puzzle that out.

timeline ..

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s Canadian founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One who donated to the Clinton Foundation, only one was found to have contributed during the same time frame that the deal was taking place, according to Ian Telfer (also a Canadian), the company’s chairman:

timelines facts, and RW stupidity dont bode well together.

timeline ..

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s Canadian founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One who donated to the Clinton Foundation, only one was found to have contributed during the same time frame that the deal was taking place, according to Ian Telfer (also a Canadian), the company’s chairman:

timelines facts, and RW stupidity dont bode well together.

"Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation ..."

Excellent.

You should only open your mouth to change feet.

Forum List

Back