The Cobra Kai series

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I am really enjoying this. My friend sent me these, and you can watch those on Youtube, but if you want to watch the whole series you have to give a free trial with Youtube Red.

Anyway, I had seen stuff about it, and did not really know what it was. If you liked the Karate Kid (original one), you would enjoy this I think.

Ralph Macchio and William Zabka (Johnny) star in it. Anyway, I think they are great. Better than I thought. Johnny is pretty much the protagonist now. Macchio is not the antagonist. Not really.

Like I said, if you grew up in the 80s, I think you would get a kick out of them. Try the first two. You do not need Youtube Red for the first two.

I am really enjoying this. My friend sent me these, and you can watch those on Youtube, but if you want to watch the whole series you have to give a free trial with Youtube Red.

Anyway, I had seen stuff about it, and did not really know what it was. If you liked the Karate Kid (original one), you would enjoy this I think.

Ralph Macchio and William Zabka (Johnny) star in it. Anyway, I think they are great. Better than I thought. Johnny is pretty much the protagonist now. Macchio is not the antagonist. Not really.

Like I said, if you grew up in the 80s, I think you would get a kick out of them. Try the first two. You do not need Youtube Red for the first two.

Ralph Macchio sucks.

Looks interesting however.

watched it over the weekend

waiting for part 2

Forum List

Back