The Comeback Kid Will Save America: The Guinness Book of World Records list Trump as having made the greatest personal financial comeback of all time

Trump already had the biggest political upset in presidential election history, so what's one more record.
Remember in 2016 when Trump had no way to win, H had a 95% probability of winning:

A squeaker of a win in 2016. A margin of barely 77,000 votes across 3 states (none of which he leads in at the moment). 46 electoral votes the difference. Even after an unpopular opposition candidate, an entire bloc of voters staying home, and a last minute assist from the former FBI director that essentially hands him the election, he still barely beats his opponent. Except now he has a record to run on...along with a completely blown response to a pandemic resulting in an extremely high body count and economic devastation.

I'm sorry, what was he going to save America from again?....Himself? LOL. On that point, I'll agree.

A squeaker of a win in 2016. A margin of barely 77,000 votes across 3 states (none of which he leads in at the moment). 46 electoral votes the difference. Even after an unpopular opposition candidate, an entire bloc of voters staying home, and a last minute assist from the former FBI director that essentially hands him the election, he still barely beats his opponent. Except now he has a record to run on...along with a completely blown response to a pandemic resulting in an extremely high body count and economic devastation.

I'm sorry, what was he going to save America from again?....Himself? LOL. On that point, I'll agree.

Trump had the MSM against him, the FBI against him, the CIA against him, the DOJ against him, Never-Trumpers against him, women against him, blacks against him, Hispanics against him, the Clinton Machine against him, Wall Street against him, K-Street against him, big money donors against him, and he had no chance of winning. None, nada, zero, zilch. The "blue wall" was Hillary's. Maybe you need to watch this one more time...to the very end....

Trump had the MSM against him, the FBI against him, the CIA against him, the DOJ against him, Never-Trumpers against him, women against him, blacks against him, Hispanics against him, the Clinton Machine against him, Wall Street against him, K-Street against him, big money donors against him, and he had no chance of winning. None, nada, zero, zilch. The "blue wall" was Hillary's. Maybe you need to watch this one more time...to the very end....

I remember every minute of that night. As well as the three months leading up to it. Everything I said was accurate and backed up by the numbers. The polls both the day before and the day after were right on the money as far as the popular vote goes. He squeaks out an electoral victory by carrying three states that should have gone easily to the other candidate..if not for the fact that she didn't campaign in these states till the end and the former FBI director kneecapped her campaign by bringing up a non-existent scandal (while ignoring the one on the other side of the aisle) two weeks before the election.

Forum List

Back