🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET OFFICE says Biden's BBB bill will add $3 trillion to the DEBT

I see, it's only bad in this bill. Everything else was great. You arent being too transparent are you?
What is only bad in this bill? Adding to the debt?

Sorry, you are barking up the wrong tree. I think we should have a balanced budget Amendment to force the asswipes to pay for every dollar they spend every year.

Try again.

What is only bad in this bill? Adding to the debt?

Sorry, you are barking up the wrong tree. I think we should have a balanced budget Amendment to force the asswipes to pay for every dollar they spend every year.

Try again.

It's too Bad someone in the Republican party didn't think that when Trump was adding to the debt.

Maybe the Republicans really do need Manchin?

I claimed Trump added 8 trIllion to the debt.
You claimed the 10 year prediction from the CBO came true.

The Act is based on tax reform advocated by congressional Republicans and the Trump administration.[7] The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) reported that under the Act individuals and pass-through entities like partnerships and S corporations would receive about $1.125 trillion in net benefits (i.e. net tax cuts offset by reduced healthcare subsidies) over 10 years, while corporations would receive around $320 billion in benefits. The CBO estimated that implementing the Act would add an estimated $2.289 trillion to the national debt over ten years,[8] or about $1.891 trillion after taking into account macroeconomic feedback effects, in addition to the $9.8 trillion increase forecast under the current policy baseline and existing $20 trillion national debt.[9]

Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 - Wikipedia

We've covered this. The debt went up just like the CBO said it would.

The debt didn't go up? Really?
Never said it didn't. I explained the main reason...............Fauci Flu stimulus packages. Revenues went up, so you are full of shit.

Tell us again how it is 2027 already, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

Never said it didn't. I explained the main reason...............Fauci Flu stimulus packages. Revenues went up, so you are full of shit.

Tell us again how it is 2027 already, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

he debt went up before Covid.

he debt went up before Covid.
So? Revenues went up so you are a dumbass for saying the Trump tax cuts for working folks caused the debt to go up.

Tell us again how it is already 2027, Moron. :auiqs.jpg:

I seem to recall the Dems claiming the bill is FREE.

What happened to that?

"The Congressional Budget Office and the staff of the Joint Committee on
Taxation project that a version of the bill modified as you have specified
would increase the deficit by $3.0 trillion over the 2022–2031 period (see
Table 2)."

This estimate is based on language in two documents, which are available from the House Committee on Rules:

Dems...WHY LIE to pass your bill?
The Democrat economic motto is "Your Paycheck is Our is Paycheck"
They believe that as long as there are people working, they will never run out of money.

So? Revenues went up so you are a dumbass for saying the Trump tax cuts for working folks caused the debt to go up.

Tell us again how it is already 2027, Moron. :auiqs.jpg:

Revenues went up because we were pumping and pumping billions of dollars.

THe debt went up.

Revenues went up because we were pumping and pumping billions of dollars.

THe debt went up.
The debt has gone up every year for decades, Dipshit.

Tell us again how it is already 2027. :auiqs.jpg:

Anyone remember that cartoon character that always wanted a hamburger now with the promise to pay it back next Tuesday? That's the equivalent of these silly overspending bills that promise revenue-neutrality long after the POTUS who signed them is out of office.
Is anyone so naive regarding US politics that they believe the next two administrations won't implement their own spending agendas during their term?
Remember when the idiots on the left insisted Clinton had balanced the budget and had a surplus (10 years down the road)? How'd that surplus work out?
Grow up, people, and pay attention to the slow collapse of our currency and nation.

Anyone remember that cartoon character that always wanted a hamburger now with the promise to pay it back next Tuesday? That's the equivalent of these silly overspending bills that promise revenue-neutrality long after the POTUS who signed them is out of office.
Is anyone so naive regarding US politics that they believe the next two administrations won't implement their own spending agendas during their term?
Remember when the idiots on the left insisted Clinton had balanced the budget and had a surplus (10 years down the road)? How'd that surplus work out?
Grow up, people, and pay attention to the slow collapse of our currency and nation.
Wimpy

main-qimg-f3adeb8cc4cdcbc4f9b6e1937c4fd119

Forum List

Back