🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET OFFICE says Biden's BBB bill will add $3 trillion to the DEBT

Not even close. Nobody expected Mexico to give America a check. The cost for the wall would be built into trade deals.

When democrats lie Americans can count on hypocrites like you to defend it.

Trump said they might even write a check. Are you saying he was lying for votes?

( I have never defended a (D) lie)

Trump said they might even write a check. Are you saying he was lying for votes?

( I have never defended a (D) lie)
Sure....

You give Biden and his cult a pass when they lie about BBB.

Are Democrats easily manipulated?

It's in the Bill, but that doesn't mean they WILL be sunsetted, and I don't trust any politician to let that happen.....nor does
Manchin.
Sunsetted means sunsetted.

Does that mean they MIGHT be extended?

Newsflash...we had a 10 year ban on assault weapons that was sunsetted. What happened to that ban?

Sunsetted means sunsetted.

Does that mean they MIGHT be extended?

Newsflash...we had a 10 year ban on assault weapons that was sunsetted. What happened to that ban?
No politician wants to end the giveaways, Lesh....no politician, it's political suicide. (Why I want term limits)
When it IS extended, it's not paid for. You aren't that naïve, just parroting what your masters tell you. :eusa_whistle:
Second Amendment on the assault weapons

No politician wants to end the giveaways, Lesh....no politician, it's political suicide. (Why I want term limits)
When it IS extended, it's not paid for. You aren't that naïve, just parroting what your masters tell you. :eusa_whistle:
Second Amendment on the assault weapons
Wait. So what you're afraid of is that it's a popular bill and that politicians would pay a price for killing it?

Ohh

Yeah, you run with that one Skippy. That's why they had to reduce it down to a 3 year Bill.
I thought you would have understood the smoke and mirror approach to trying to get it passed.
I guess your masters didn't tell you that part, did they?
They "had to reduce it" because Manchin and Sinema (and others) whined about the taxes that MADE it revenue neutral

Forum List

Back