🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET OFFICE says Biden's BBB bill will add $3 trillion to the DEBT

It did? Is it 2027 already? It was ten year guess.

Also, they did not include the Covid stimulus freebies, so I would say THAT is where additional debt came from.

The checks Trump signed off on?

The first 12 calendar months after the tax cut revenue went down.

Revenue only went up because of the billions and billions pumped into the markets, not because of the tax cuts. You'll note that it's always "revenue went up" not "the debt decreased".

And, would in a heartbeat. We aren't nor is Manchin stupid.
Your point is the game your party is playing

They are sunsetted in the bill whether you like it or not. Millionaire Joe is nothing but a crook.
It is in the bill in black and white. You are the one playing games by seeing things that are not there. I'll bet you see pinl elephants as well.

Last edited:
They are sunsetted in the bill whether you like it or not. Millionaire Joe isa nothing but a crook.
It is in the bill in black and white. You are the one playing games by seeing things that are not there. I'll bet you see pinl elephants as well.

Democrats promised to make the rich pay their fair share. In the bill is tax cuts for the rich. Why is that?

They are sunsetted in the bill whether you like it or not. Millionaire Joe isa nothing but a crook.
It's in the Bill, but that doesn't mean they WILL be sunsetted, and I don't trust any politician to let that happen.....nor does
Manchin.

That is entirely subjective. The question is how much the SALT exemption should be.

There is nothing subjective about the fact that there are tax cuts for the rich in the bill.

Are you going to argue like a Republican?

Wiki?

Ok.

Doesn't change the fact revenues went up after the Trump tax cuts for working folks. Any increase in the debt was due to spending.

So says you. One of the reasons for the debt was because we gave big tax cuts to the rich. Government revenue has gone up every year since 2010.

That is the bill they voted on you moron.
You really don't understand how things work, do you?
It's very easy to extend or make permanent a component with a sunset
with another vote, You know that, and I know that. I don't trust politicians

The Patriot Act had a sunset clause, what the fuck happened there? It was in the Bill voted on.

Sheesh

Why do you lie about something so easily proven to be a lie, Dumbass?

Fiscal YearRevenue
FY 2021$3.86 (estimated)
FY 2020$3.71 trillion (estimated)
FY 2019$3.46 trillion (actual)
FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion

You also had a economy that continued to improve as it did under Obama.

There is nothing subjective about the fact that there are tax cuts for the rich in the bill.

Are you going to argue like a Republican?

All of this stems from the SALT provision. The bill contains tax increases on the rich.

Forum List

Back