🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET OFFICE says Biden's BBB bill will add $3 trillion to the DEBT

The only way any of this passes over Republican obstruction is through reconciliation. That's a one shot deal
Seems shady.

Why not make the case, for example, why we need massive irs expansion, and build popular support for it.

Unfortunately we're stuck with them.

People should realize how important Senate races are and vote accordingly
I get it. The Democrats horribly miscalculated. Doesn’t make those two any less trash. They certainly aren’t interested in protecting democracy.

I get it. The Democrats horribly miscalculated. Doesn’t make those two any less trash. They certainly aren’t interested in protecting democracy.
Wtf are you talking about? Miscalculated how? They GOT the infrastructure bill passed

Wtf are you talking about? Miscalculated how? They GOT the infrastructure bill passed
The Senate is broken and favors small rural states. Ain’t no progressive wish list ever coming out of the Senate. Even with a 50/50 split it’s too easy to pay off a couple Democrats. Manchin and Sinema are corrupt pieces of shit. But they have leverage over the entire party because the Senate by design is an anti-democratic body.

Keep dancing around the obvious, not if, when there is another Bill, it won't be paid for and that is what the CBO
is calculating. Manchin seems to be much smarter AND wiser than you.

Millionaire Joe wants to put millions of children back into poverty. He has got his and everyone else can drop dead. There is no bill except for the one that has expirations dates on them. Another bill would have to be passed from scratch. This fight would start all over again.

Why do you lie about something so easily proven to be a lie, Dumbass?

Fiscal YearRevenue
FY 2021$3.86 (estimated)
FY 2020$3.71 trillion (estimated)
FY 2019$3.46 trillion (actual)
FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion

A Fiscal year is from Oct to Sept. The Tax cuts started in Jan. Fuck you people are stupid.

Monthly Treasury Statement

CY18 total tax revenue:$3,330,470,000,000
CY17 total tax revenue:$3,343,634,000,000

$13,164,000,000 less

Of course you don’t. Blue states have high taxes because we foot the bill for moocher states.

I pay quite a bit in federal income tax, footing the bill for all the losers in blue states that vote for Democrats. The low taxes I am referring to are at the local/state level, which of course is where the SALT deduction stems. In red states, the wealthier truly benefit from the raise in the SALT deduction as the taxes are lower and only those with substantial property would surpass the current 10k threshold.

Checks that had nothing to do with what we were talking about.....tax cuts.

Tell me again how it is 2027. :auiqs.jpg:

What I replied to was the effects of free money. That most certainly is relevant. Trump wanted to give even more.

What I replied to was the effects of free money. That most certainly is relevant. Trump wanted to give even more.
You claimed the CBO guess came true when it was a 10 year prediction. It isn't 2027, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back