The Conservative Way....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....is certainly the best way to live, both for the individual and for society.

Any other way is marked by being lazy or cowardly.....or both.
And, perhaps, less astute.

1. Lazy....indeed. Liberalism is based on the desire to be cossetted from 'cradle to grave.'

Alexis de Tocqueville, writing “Democracy in America” in the 1830’s, described “an immense, tutelary power, which takes sole charge of assuring their enjoyment and of watching over their fate.” As he predicted, this power is “absolute, attentive to detail, regular, provident, and gentle,” and it “works willingly for their happiness, but it wishes to be the only agent and the sole arbiter of that happiness.
It provides for their security, foresees and supplies their needs, guides them in their principal affairs, directs their industry, regulates their testaments, divides their inheritances.” It is entirely proper to ask, as he asked, whether it can “relieve them entirely of the trouble of thinking and of the effort associated with living.”

2. Cowardly...

"While the liberal mob engages in the kind of violence that one expects of a mob, there is also a species of intellectual mob that relies on praise and ridicule to enforce its views: they rely on the axiom that large segments of the population would rather be punched in the face than be sneered at by the elites. We call them liberals.

The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter

3. Our society is neither racist nor xenophobic. These are the excuses those lazy and cowardly folks use to turn over their decision making to big government.
It has long been know that simple, traditional, rules would keep anyone....anyone....from ending up in poverty. They are no secret:

" The Brookings Institution has spent a great deal of effort studying this issue.
Brookings whittled down a lot of analysis into three simple rules. You can avoid poverty by:

a. Graduating from high school.

b. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

c. Having a full-time job.
If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent.
Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone.
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups."
Three rules for staying out of poverty

4. The current Money Magazine, August 2017, has this recommendation for curbing one's health care costs:

a. Don't get overweight

b. Do get some regular exercise

c. Don't smoke

d. Don't overuse alcohol or don't use it at all

e. Don't use illicit drugs

f. Do get enough sleep

g. Do wear your seat belt.

The more astute, i.e., conservatives, recognize the element of self-responsibility in that list.

But, but, but....it's so much harder to be a Conservative.
One must think on their own, pave their own way, be responsible and accountable, make sound decisions, respect law and order, prefer the opposite sex...etc etc

Liberals have it so much easier....breathe oxygen, pretend to love ALL OTHERS, stand there with a sad face and a hand out, expect government to lead you through life on a leash, blame all shortcomings on others and always, ALWAYS champion for the lowest grade human while degrading our best and most productive....makes sense...right?

One must think on their own, pave their own way, be responsible and accountable, make sound decisions, respect law and order, prefer the opposite sex...etc etc

Liberals have it so much easier....breathe oxygen, pretend to love ALL OTHERS, stand there with a sad face and a hand out, expect government to lead you through life on a leash, blame all shortcomings on others and always, ALWAYS champion for the lowest grade human while degrading our best and most productive....makes sense...right?
No surprise that minorities vote Democrat with these statements.

1. Lazy....indeed. Liberalism is based on the desire to be cossetted from 'cradle to grave.'

Alexis de Tocqueville, writing “Democracy in America” in the 1830’s, described “an immense, tutelary power, which takes sole charge of assuring their enjoyment and of watching over their fate.” As he predicted, this power is “absolute, attentive to detail, regular, provident, and gentle,” and it “works willingly for their happiness, but it wishes to be the only agent and the sole arbiter of that happiness.
It provides for their security, foresees and supplies their needs, guides them in their principal affairs, directs their industry, regulates their testaments, divides their inheritances.” It is entirely proper to ask, as he asked, whether it can “relieve them entirely of the trouble of thinking and of the effort associated with living.”

2. Cowardly...

"While the liberal mob engages in the kind of violence that one expects of a mob, there is also a species of intellectual mob that relies on praise and ridicule to enforce its views: they rely on the axiom that large segments of the population would rather be punched in the face than be sneered at by the elites. We call them liberals.

The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter

3. Our society is neither racist nor xenophobic. These are the excuses those lazy and cowardly folks use to turn over their decision making to big government.
It has long been know that simple, traditional, rules would keep anyone....anyone....from ending up in poverty. They are no secret:

" The Brookings Institution has spent a great deal of effort studying this issue.
Brookings whittled down a lot of analysis into three simple rules. You can avoid poverty by:

b. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent.

Applies to everyone.
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups."

4. The current Money Magazine, August 2017, has this recommendation for curbing one's health care costs:

a. Don't get overweight

c. Don't smoke

f. Do get enough sleep

The more astute, i.e., conservatives, recognize the element of self-responsibility in that list.

Am I making this up?
Minorities vote Democrat because they've conceded to being pet humans...The Democratic Party has them right where they want them. No secret here.

2. Cowardly...

Coulter

Applies to everyone.

a. Don't get overweight

c. Don't smoke

f. Do get enough sleep

conservative is great.

Obama: "I Think There's A Laziness In Me" | RealClearPolitics
▶ 0:55
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/.../obama_i_think_theres_a_lazine...
Dec 23, 2011
In the full interview, set to air tonight, President Obama says that "nothing ... Read the transcript below of ...

Obama calls American's Lazy | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4619184/obama-calls...lazy
Sep 7, 2016
September 7, 2016 | Clip Of President Obama Town Hall Meeting in Laos This clip, title, and description were ...

this is when obama was being transparent, for two days.

Last edited:
Why is it that every conservative worker I ever employed had to be fired for being to stupid to understand the workings of a shovel or because they would not shut up and work. All they ever did was complain and want a rest break.
I will not keep as a friend anyone who is conservative as they wind up screwing you over. And yes I do ask when meeting new people their political position.

Why is it that every conservative worker I ever employed had to be fired for being to stupid to understand the workings of a shovel or because they would not shut up and work. All they ever did was complain and want a rest break.
I will not keep as a friend anyone who is conservative as they wind up screwing you over. And yes I do ask when meeting new people their political position.

Fabricated bunch of bullshit...no one biting or willing to play along...haha
All the demographics are out there for you should you decide to seek the truth...oh wait!
"Why is it that every Liberal person I've ever met has a 14" tall green Mohawk, neck tattoos, has been arrested, is a homo, is on welfare and is a weird total piece of shit?"
Weird huh?

Fabricated bunch of bullshit...no one biting or willing to play along...haha
All the demographics are out there for you should you decide to seek the truth...oh wait!
"Why is it that every Liberal person I've ever met has a 14" tall green Mohawk, neck tattoos, has been arrested, is a homo, is on welfare and is a weird total piece of shit?"
Weird huh?
I post to educate not rebutt. I am an emplyer of 38 years in construction. My hair is blnd and my eyes blue to match my German heritage. And for shit consider yourself prime pickins.

And I only hire folks who not flaming party animals of EITHER species. All very good picks.. :banana:

And then viciously beat anyone who questions your right to other peoples money...

2. Cowardly...

Coulter

Applies to everyone.

a. Don't get overweight

c. Don't smoke

f. Do get enough sleep

Am I making this up?
Minorities vote Democrat because they've conceded to being pet humans...The Democratic Party has them right where they want them. No secret here.
Thank you for proving my point.

Because minorities are all lazy mofos. :rolleyes:

What is conservatism is the rub.

Apparently conservatism today is telling people who are struggling to drop dead. Conservatives are trying everything they can to kick low income people off their insurance policies. That is not the answer.

Ronald Reagan's conservatism was directed against bureaucracy. He did not object to helping people but he was against the bureaucracy that was more interested in helping themselves rather than helping people. In his speech "A Time for Choosing", Reagan said that no one should be prevented from seeing a doctor because they couldn't afford it. He had no trouble spending more money to help people. When Reagan won, it brought in new conservatives who wanted to find new anti-bureaucratic solutions to problems. The Heritage Foundation was a major player in it, as they came up with a plan that had some similarities to Obamacare. Newt Gingrich and other conservatives formed a caucus called the Opportunity Society. They also came up with ideas to solve problems that bypassed the bureaucracy. This is what conservatism is to me. Not the perversion it has become today.

Apparently conservatism today is telling people who are struggling to drop dead. Conservatives are trying everything they can to kick low income people off their insurance policies. That is not the answer.

Ronald Reagan's conservatism was directed against bureaucracy. He did not object to helping people but he was against the bureaucracy that was more interested in helping themselves rather than helping people. In his speech "A Time for Choosing", Reagan said that no one should be prevented from seeing a doctor because they couldn't afford it. He had no trouble spending more money to help people. When Reagan won, it brought in new conservatives who wanted to find new anti-bureaucratic solutions to problems. The Heritage Foundation was a major player in it, as they came up with a plan that had some similarities to Obamacare. Newt Gingrich and other conservatives formed a caucus called the Opportunity Society. They also came up with ideas to solve problems that bypassed the bureaucracy. This is what conservatism is to me. Not the perversion it has become today.

Does one have to be ignorant to be a Liberal....or is that a consequence of being Liberal?

Apparently, you're a good Liberal: you know nothing...just the way your elites want you.

Jot this down:
conservative: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

Liberal: the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

Does one have to be ignorant to be a Liberal....or is that a consequence of being Liberal?

Apparently, you're a good Liberal: you know nothing...just the way your elites want you.

Jot this down:
conservative: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

Liberal: the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

Another liberal.

"But now we're told that 9.3 million families in this country are poverty-stricken on the basis of earning less than 3,000 dollars a year. Welfare spending [is] 10 times greater than in the dark depths of the Depression. We're spending 45 billion dollars on welfare. Now do a little arithmetic, and you'll find that if we divided the 45 billion dollars up equally among those 9 million poor families, we'd be able to give each family 4,600 dollars a year. And this added to their present income should eliminate poverty. Direct aid to the poor, however, is only running only about 600 dollars per family. It would seem that someplace there must be some overhead."

"no one in this country should be denied medical care because of a lack of funds"

Ronald Reagan
"A Time for Choosing"

Apparently the best you can do is call someone a liberal. You apparently cannot argue a point. You are a fake conservative.

Conservatism is, was, and always will be about two simple concepts: Right and Wrong. These concepts are not variable and have no grey area between them. They are based on Universal Morality, Traditionalism, Nationalism, and Isolationism. It's enforced rigidly and unswervingly with violence and terror when necessary.

Ronald Reagan's conservatism was....

Non-existent. Reagan was a Fucking LIBERAL.

Jot this down:

Another liberal.

"But now we're told that 9.3 million families in this country are poverty-stricken on the basis of earning less than 3,000 dollars a year. Welfare spending [is] 10 times greater than in the dark depths of the Depression. We're spending 45 billion dollars on welfare. Now do a little arithmetic, and you'll find that if we divided the 45 billion dollars up equally among those 9 million poor families, we'd be able to give each family 4,600 dollars a year. And this added to their present income should eliminate poverty. Direct aid to the poor, however, is only running only about 600 dollars per family. It would seem that someplace there must be some overhead."

"no one in this country should be denied medical care because of a lack of funds"

Ronald Reagan
"A Time for Choosing"

Apparently the best you can do is call someone a liberal. You apparently cannot argue a point. You are a fake conservative.

You claimed this:
"Apparently conservatism today is telling people who are struggling to drop dead."

You just destroyed your own premise.

Can you be that dumb?

Seems so.

Says the stupid racist.

Says the stupid racist.

I know you wouldn't use terms you either couldn't define, or use as a pejorative if you didn't support the concept.....

....soooo....what, actually is 'racism'?

Is it simply a thought crime, such as totalitarian regimes often impose as crimes....?

Or does it require some sort of deleterious action?

I'll give you a moment to look up the terms you are unfamiliar with in my post.

Forum List

Back