🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The conservitive is dead , long live the conservitive.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
There demise is totally earned, and the solution they picked to counteract their epitaph "Demographics killed them" . They used hate propaganda that was distributed daily to their voters . It worked fine when the economy was a disaster. but not so fine now with the recovery of the economy and the hate message is losing some of it's clout
The worst of the worst were enough to make one of the worse people in this country their presidential candidate. The right created the group that will destroy them. The right created the group that got Trump elected and they lost control of their party and Trump.
I'm just sitting back and watching the party fall apart and I'm enjoying it. Its the best thing that could happen to this country, They can't fix this configuration of conservatives, it will have to have a complete makeover for it to have any relevance at all in this country. as a people we can't have this hatred and bigotry implanted back in this country.

There demise is totally earned, and the solution they picked to counteract their epitaph "Demographics killed them" . They used hate propaganda that was distributed daily to their voters . It worked fine when the economy was a disaster. but not so fine now with the recovery of the economy and the hate message is losing some of it's clout
The worst of the worst were enough to make one of the worse people in this country their presidential candidate. The right created the group that will destroy them. The right created the group that got Trump elected and they lost control of their party and Trump.
I'm just sitting back and watching the party fall apart and I'm enjoying it. Its the best thing that could happen to this country, They can't fix this configuration of conservatives, it will have to have a complete makeover for it to have any relevance at all in this country. as a people we can't have this hatred and bigotry implanted back in this country.
What happened to the Conservative values? Once they held 'Family Values' as an aegis. Today they have abandoned them for the values of Donald Trump.

Once Conservatives argued from the intellect with voices like George Will, Phyllis Schlafly and William F. Buckley. Those voices called for individual responsibility, limited government, strong defense and conformity to social mores. Today the Conservative movement has surrendered to the low brow rankings of Donald Trump. Donald Trump who could not string together a cohesive sentence if he was writing his last will and testament.

Values? Gone. Message? Gone.

I valued Conservatism as a necessary brake of run-away Liberalism. I know that the Left Wing can be overly righteous and contentious. But Trumpian Conservatism poses a clear and present danger in its recklessness, its ignorance of the constitution and its brutishness.

Why am I not surprised that a rabid leftist who recites talking-points lies about Republicans, can't even spell "conservative" in the title of his own post? :alcoholic:

The most hateful and bigoted group in America today is Liberals. Case in point fire bombing of North Carolina GOP headquarters with "Get out Nazi GOP" spray painted on the walls. Gosh Liberals I thought you were better than that. This is not who we are.

Gosh, last I looked, I was still alive......and so were my values. No one's values but mine.

The most hateful and bigoted group in America today is Liberals. Case in point fire bombing of North Carolina GOP headquarters with "Get out Nazi GOP" spray painted on the walls.

But Mr. Trump says mean things, and hurts liberals' feelings. That's much worse, isn't it?

Gosh Liberals I thought you were better than that. This is not who we are.

That is who liberals are, and has been for a very long time. May Laurence Tureaud have compassion for you, if you ever thought they were better than that.

Wow! Let me guess ... you're a proud product of the American public education system, aren't you?

I've seen the English language butchered, but this might be a new level of incompetence. You want to attack conservatives, but you can't even spell it.

Then, you try to word craft a supposition ... I am left befuddled, confused, and amused at your inability to put together a coherent thought.

If you're going to espouse leftist ideals, do yourself a favor .... just plagiarize their propaganda sheets. You won't embarrass yourself quite as much.

Why am I not surprised that a rabid leftist who recites talking-points lies about Republicans, can't even spell "conservative" in the title of his own post? :alcoholic:
So soon, dam, I always know when I have someone backed into the corner when they start attacking my bad spelling.

The most hateful and bigoted group in America today is Liberals. Case in point fire bombing of North Carolina GOP headquarters with "Get out Nazi GOP" spray painted on the walls. Gosh Liberals I thought you were better than that. This is not who we are.
No that won't go here or anywhere else. , The Trump is a Democrat and liberals are haters routine are only humor to us liberals and actually quite pitiful. Considering where you're coming from.

The most hateful and bigoted group in America today is Liberals. Case in point fire bombing of North Carolina GOP headquarters with "Get out Nazi GOP" spray painted on the walls.

But Mr. Trump says mean things, and hurts liberals' feelings. That's much worse, isn't it?

Gosh Liberals I thought you were better than that. This is not who we are.

That is who liberals are, and has been for a very long time. May Laurence Tureaud have compassion for you, if you ever thought they were better than that.
Funny ,pitiful but funny.

Wow! Let me guess ... you're a proud product of the American public education system, aren't you?

I've seen the English language butchered, but this might be a new level of incompetence. You want to attack conservatives, but you can't even spell it.

Then, you try to word craft a supposition ... I am left befuddled, confused, and amused at your inability to put together a coherent thought.

If you're going to espouse leftist ideals, do yourself a favor .... just plagiarize their propaganda sheets. You won't embarrass yourself quite as much.
Thank you, this tells me all I have to know. So the hate party is now OK because I can't conjugate a verb. Seems to me it still means that you and your hate party are toast.

While the country drifts more to the center, conservatives drift further to the right. It's everyone's fault but theirs.

poor bastards don't get it, and hold on to their losing ways. Their incompetence allows dipshits like Trump to enter the political arena, and piss in their face. They deserve everything they get, and then some.

F'em.

Thank you, this tells me all I have to know. So the hate party is now OK because I can't conjugate a verb. Seems to me it still means that you and your hate party are toast.

Sorry --- clearly, your reading comprehension is about the same quality as your writing ability.

My comment was intended to chastise you for not being able to put together a coherent thought that could be addressed. It would appear that original thought is dead in your house.

IF you want to attack conservatives, do so ... but please don't bore us with pedantic and sophomoric extremis like the OP.

This Conservititive ain't dead yet, and y'all can come and try and take my shootin arns from me anytime. I'm just a sittn here clingin to ol Bessy and the good book.

That was my attempt to reach the OP on his level.

Trump got elected?

Dang, I slept a really long time.

And it's not who Liberals are either. Nut jobs are on all sides of political ideology. To think that all Liberals harbor thoughts of this dispicable act of terrorism would be as unfair as thinking all Conservatives would murder doctors at their breakfast tables.

So who's the new conservative? Or are you just a retarded fucking idiot on absinthe who says shit without knowing what the fuck it means or what he's talking about?

Eh, nevermind. I know the answer already.

Someone OBVIOUSLY failed English class.

Someone OBVIOUSLY failed English class.

Give him a break ... it's his third language ... right behind liberalese and stupidese.

Forum List

Back