🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The conservitive is dead , long live the conservitive.

There demise is totally earned, and the solution they picked to counteract their epitaph "Demographics killed them" . They used hate propaganda that was distributed daily to their voters . It worked fine when the economy was a disaster. but not so fine now with the recovery of the economy and the hate message is losing some of it's clout
The worst of the worst were enough to make one of the worse people in this country their presidential candidate. The right created the group that will destroy them. The right created the group that got Trump elected and they lost control of their party and Trump.
I'm just sitting back and watching the party fall apart and I'm enjoying it. Its the best thing that could happen to this country, They can't fix this configuration of conservatives, it will have to have a complete makeover for it to have any relevance at all in this country. as a people we can't have this hatred and bigotry implanted back in this country.

We agree on some points. I too am looking forward to the evaporation of the Republican Party, so it can be replaced with a more suitable conservative alternative.

I giggled when I read your comment on the economy. You think the economy has recovered? I recommend you read this before touting how the economy has recovered.
Nominal Wage Tracker
A crucial measure of how far from full recovery the economy remains is the growth of nominal wages (wages unadjusted for inflation). Nominal wage growth since the recovery officially began in mid-2009 has been low and flat. This isn’t surprising–the weak labor market of the last seven years has put enormous downward pressure on wages. Employers don’t have to offer big wage increases to get and keep the workers they need. And this remains true even as a jobs recovery has consistently forged ahead in recent years.

Libs like to point at the lowering unemployment rate but conveniently ignore the lack of wage growth. And their soloution is to raise the minimum wage....it's laughable.

There demise is totally earned, and the solution they picked to counteract their epitaph "Demographics killed them" . They used hate propaganda that was distributed daily to their voters . It worked fine when the economy was a disaster. but not so fine now with the recovery of the economy and the hate message is losing some of it's clout
The worst of the worst were enough to make one of the worse people in this country their presidential candidate. The right created the group that will destroy them. The right created the group that got Trump elected and they lost control of their party and Trump.
I'm just sitting back and watching the party fall apart and I'm enjoying it. Its the best thing that could happen to this country, They can't fix this configuration of conservatives, it will have to have a complete makeover for it to have any relevance at all in this country. as a people we can't have this hatred and bigotry implanted back in this country.

Wow! Let me guess ... you're a proud product of the American public education system, aren't you?

I've seen the English language butchered, but this might be a new level of incompetence. You want to attack conservatives, but you can't even spell it.

Then, you try to word craft a supposition ... I am left befuddled, confused, and amused at your inability to put together a coherent thought.

If you're going to espouse leftist ideals, do yourself a favor .... just plagiarize their propaganda sheets. You won't embarrass yourself quite as much.
Thank you, this tells me all I have to know. So the hate party is now OK because I can't conjugate a verb. Seems to me it still means that you and your hate party are toast.

Sorry --- clearly, your reading comprehension is about the same quality as your writing ability.

My comment was intended to chastise you for not being able to put together a coherent thought that could be addressed. It would appear that original thought is dead in your house.

IF you want to attack conservatives, do so ... but please don't bore us with pedantic and sophomoric extremis like the OP.
What I always look for first, to show that I have a person cornered in here, is when they start to attack my spelling and writing, Thats what I'm saying. Your party still is dead.

Wow! Let me guess ... you're a proud product of the American public education system, aren't you?

I've seen the English language butchered, but this might be a new level of incompetence. You want to attack conservatives, but you can't even spell it.

Then, you try to word craft a supposition ... I am left befuddled, confused, and amused at your inability to put together a coherent thought.

If you're going to espouse leftist ideals, do yourself a favor .... just plagiarize their propaganda sheets. You won't embarrass yourself quite as much.

Fucking Scathing!!

We agree on some points. I too am looking forward to the evaporation of the Republican Party, so it can be replaced with a more suitable conservative alternative.

I giggled when I read your comment on the economy. You think the economy has recovered? I recommend you read this before touting how the economy has recovered.
Nominal Wage Tracker
A crucial measure of how far from full recovery the economy remains is the growth of nominal wages (wages unadjusted for inflation). Nominal wage growth since the recovery officially began in mid-2009 has been low and flat. This isn’t surprising–the weak labor market of the last seven years has put enormous downward pressure on wages. Employers don’t have to offer big wage increases to get and keep the workers they need. And this remains true even as a jobs recovery has consistently forged ahead in recent years.

Libs like to point at the lowering unemployment rate but conveniently ignore the lack of wage growth. And their soloution is to raise the minimum wage....it's laughable.
The reasons wages haven't increased is Reagan's Trickle down lie. All of the increase wealth of this country has gone to the top 10% with 90% going to the top 1% since 1981. Now your misconceptions about how this country is doing , we are at the highest GDP in history tripling since 81, and now we are at the highest percentage of profit in history doubling since 81, from 5% to 11% , that goes with the highest profits in history. Corporate profits went from 150 billion in 81 to 1700 in 2015. You know nothing about how this country is prospering. All of it has gone to the top. Your level of income is a joke as far as figuring out how this country is prospering. No body got any of this massive increase of wealth in this country other then the top few. There is no argument for these facts.;

Fucking Scathing!!
Yup that stuff really hurts me.

Fucking Scathing!!
Yup that stuff really hurts me.

I guess if you're a moron the implications elude you.

Nominal Wage Tracker

The reasons wages haven't increased is Reagan's Trickle down lie. All of the increase wealth of this country has gone to the top 10% with 90% going to the top 1% since 1981. Now your misconceptions about how this country is doing , we are at the highest GDP in history tripling since 81, and now we are at the highest percentage of profit in history doubling since 81, from 5% to 11% , that goes with the highest profits in history. Corporate profits went from 150 billion in 81 to 1700 in 2015. You know nothing about how this country is prospering. All of it has gone to the top. Your level of income is a joke as far as figuring out how this country is prospering. No body got any of this massive increase of wealth in this country other then the top few. There is no argument for these facts.;

Outstanding little parrot democrat! Blame it all on Regan from the 80's. 16 years of Clinton/Obama couldn't undo what Reagan did? Hmm, I guess they were pretty ineffective presidents by your standards.

The economy has clearly grown, in fact in has grown in all but a dozen or so years since the Great Depression, but that is hardly a measure of how the economy is today. I will tell you, the presidents get way to much blame/credit for the economy. Their policies can have some influence to be sure, but demographics and other factors have much more effect. Economies are going to naturally have ups and downs. The big problem is the finacialization of our economy which began in the 60's. This has caused money which was once lended for business growth and expansion to be used in other financial activity. It has lead to huge profits for financial institutions without corresponding growth.

Now before you or other liberals scream that it is the fault of republicans, bear in mind that this has occurred under the watch of of all presidents since Kennedy, and none have done anything to stop it. The Fedral Reserve easy money policies have obscured the underlying issues as well.

If you really want to try to understand it, i suggest reading a copy of Time Magazine from May 23, 2016. There is a good synopsis of the problem in the issue. Or you could be a good little democrat and read from the talking points. Your choice.

Nominal Wage Tracker

Outstanding little parrot democrat! Blame it all on Regan from the 80's. 16 years of Clinton/Obama couldn't undo what Reagan did? Hmm, I guess they were pretty ineffective presidents by your standards.

The economy has clearly grown, in fact in has grown in all but a dozen or so years since the Great Depression, but that is hardly a measure of how the economy is today. I will tell you, the presidents get way to much blame/credit for the economy. Their policies can have some influence to be sure, but demographics and other factors have much more effect. Economies are going to naturally have ups and downs. The big problem is the finacialization of our economy which began in the 60's. This has caused money which was once lended for business growth and expansion to be used in other financial activity. It has lead to huge profits for financial institutions without corresponding growth.

Now before you or other liberals scream that it is the fault of republicans, bear in mind that this has occurred under the watch of of all presidents since Kennedy, and none have done anything to stop it. The Fedral Reserve easy money policies have obscured the underlying issues as well.

If you really want to try to understand it, i suggest reading a copy of Time Magazine from May 23, 2016. There is a good synopsis of the problem in the issue. Or you could be a good little democrat and read from the talking points. Your choice.

Man, you gotta learn!!!

Anytime you post anything over 14 words in length, you lose the simpletons. Instead, they simply attack you personally. Apparently, their trains of thought only have two cars.

Watch.

Nominal Wage Tracker

Thats what I love about this board,I dont have to type these long diatribes because I know a younger Conservative will come along and set liberals straight.
Personally I'm getting tired of refuting the same old debunked arguments that we've seen here for the last six years.
And the noobs/socks make it worse when they throw out the same old bullshit.

And it's not who Liberals are either. Nut jobs are on all sides of political ideology. To think that all Liberals harbor thoughts of this dispicable act of terrorism would be as unfair as thinking all Conservatives would murder doctors at their breakfast tables.

Rioting, looting, destroying their own communities…

Vandalism, destruction of property…

Blocking roads and highways…

Burning buildings and vehicles…

Random acts of violence against those perceived as their political adversaries…

How much of this have we seen from the right? It seems to me that nearly all of it is coming from the left wrong.

Yes, that is who liberals are, these days.

What happened to the Conservative values? Once they held 'Family Values' as an aegis. Today they have abandoned them for the values of Donald Trump.

Once Conservatives argued from the intellect with voices like George Will, Phyllis Schlafly and William F. Buckley. Those voices called for individual responsibility, limited government, strong defense and conformity to social mores. Today the Conservative movement has surrendered to the low brow rankings of Donald Trump. Donald Trump who could not string together a cohesive sentence if he was writing his last will and testament.

Values? Gone. Message? Gone.

I valued Conservatism as a necessary brake of run-away Liberalism. I know that the Left Wing can be overly righteous and contentious. But Trumpian Conservatism poses a clear and present danger in its recklessness, its ignorance of the constitution and its brutishness.
Exactly.

Conservatism has fallen prey to the reactionary bane of fear of change, diversity, and dissent.

It has become arrogant, authoritarian, nativist, and hostile to the rights and protected liberties of those whom conservatives fear.

And it's not who Liberals are either. Nut jobs are on all sides of political ideology. To think that all Liberals harbor thoughts of this dispicable act of terrorism would be as unfair as thinking all Conservatives would murder doctors at their breakfast tables.

How much of this have we seen from the right? It seems to me that nearly all of it is coming from the left wrong.

Funny how Democrats never have an answer for this one.

They mindlessly try to compare the Tea party or Trump supporters to ISIS(as instructed) while their lunatic base turns America into a warzone.

Funny how Democrats never have an answer for this one.

They mindlessly try to compare the Tea party or Trump supporters to ISIS(as instructed) while their lunatic base turns America into a warzone.

Some bizarre mix of psychological projection, and Orwellian doublethink seems to be what mostly drives modern liberalism, these days. A small part of this, of course, is their nonstop stream of accusations against us on the right, for behavior which is nearly exclusive to them, on the left wrong.

These days? I would hazard that upheaval is inherently liberal.

In his 1807 engraving “Infant Liberty nursed by Mother Mob,” Elkanah Tisdale depicts a baby being corrupted for a calamitous future. The infant Liberty is being nursed on a diet of whisky and rum by the slow-witted and down-at-heel figure of Mother Mob, a prostitute whose latest customer appears to be dozing in the bed behind her. Two imps in the guise of children stand next to her burning statutes and copies of the United States Constitution. In the background, a mob is tearing down a state building representing republican government, ‘the Pinnacle of Liberty.’

3b25237r.jpg

At about the same time, as democracy began to infiltrate America's republican polity, especially as Andrew Jackson rose to prominence, Minister and theologian Timothy Dwight predicted that the upheavals of radical democracy would lead to “the loss of national honor, the immense plunder of public and private property, the conflagration of churches and dwellings, the total ruin of families, the butchery of great multitudes of fathers and sons, and the most deplorable dishonor of wives and daughters.”

Liberalism has always been anathema to republicanism and law and order.

What happened to the Conservative values? Once they held 'Family Values' as an aegis. Today they have abandoned them for the values of Donald Trump.

Once Conservatives argued from the intellect with voices like George Will, Phyllis Schlafly and William F. Buckley. Those voices called for individual responsibility, limited government, strong defense and conformity to social mores. Today the Conservative movement has surrendered to the low brow rankings of Donald Trump. Donald Trump who could not string together a cohesive sentence if he was writing his last will and testament.

Values? Gone. Message? Gone.

I valued Conservatism as a necessary brake of run-away Liberalism. I know that the Left Wing can be overly righteous and contentious. But Trumpian Conservatism poses a clear and present danger in its recklessness, its ignorance of the constitution and its brutishness.
Exactly.

Conservatism has fallen prey to the reactionary bane of fear of change, diversity, and dissent.

It has become arrogant, authoritarian, nativist, and hostile to the rights and protected liberties of those whom conservatives fear.

Damn -- I think you hurt my feelings. Let me check.

Nope. Never mind.

Forum List

Back