The cop who arrested two 6 year olds...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
...fired! Excellent! Now fire the dumbfux who called the police on 6 years old children.

There is never any reason to arrest a 6 year old child, especially when it is so easy to just tazer the little bastards.

Bad judgment often finds a just reward.

The arresting of a 6 year old would never have happened if there was any discipline in that school. This is the effect of letting the kids run wild. Bring back corporal punishment

If the police brutality of a six-year-old little girl weren't captured on video the cop would still be a cop and brutalizing children.

There is never any reason to arrest a 6 year old child, especially when it is so easy to just tazer the little bastards.

95% of all arrests are effected without use of force. No one gets hurt at all. An arrest is merely a way to assure a suspected offender stops offending and can be brought before the court.

If the arresting officer didn't consult with his next level supervisor before arresting such a young minor, the firing is justified. If he did consult and was advised to proceed with the arrest, his supervisor, or anyone else in the decision chain deserves discipline. If that doesn't happen, this arresting officer is just a scapegoat.

^^^ I could be wrong, but I think that at least one gun has been brought in for show and tell in our nation's past.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It wasn't a recent occurrence, but I do believe that it did happen somewhere. I just don't remember where or when.

95% of all arrests are effected without use of force. No one gets hurt at all. An arrest is merely a way to assure a suspected offender stops offending and can be brought before the court.

If the arresting officer didn't consult with his next level supervisor before arresting such a young minor, the firing is justified. If he did consult and was advised to proceed with the arrest, his supervisor, or anyone else in the decision chain deserves discipline. If that doesn't happen, this arresting officer is just a scapegoat.

Cops don't understand or care how traumatic and disruptive an arrest can be. I've read arrest reports that said the arrested person wasn't inconvienced at all. What do you call being handcuffed and thrown in the back of a police car, being hauled off to he police station, and receiving an over priced towing bill because the cop had your car towed, if not inconvienced?

Cops don't understand or care how traumatic and disruptive an arrest can be. I've read arrest reports that said the arrested person wasn't inconvienced at all. What do you call being handcuffed and thrown in the back of a police car, being hauled off to he police station, and receiving an over priced towing bill because the cop had your car towed, if not inconvienced?

Why did the cops tow his car? What could the poor, inconvenienced man have done to prevent being arrested in the first place?

Some of the more interesting arrests come from those who think they are above the laws the rest of us have to obey.

Why did the cops tow his car? What could the poor, inconvenienced man have done to prevent being arrested in the first place?

Some of the more interesting arrests come from those who think they are above the laws the rest of us have to obey.

I suppose he could have kissed the cops ass instead of standing up for his rights. That's the only thing the cop wanted anyway. Since all charges were dropped, the incident should have never happened to start with.

Forum List

Back