The cost of raising a child in the US to adulthood is near $250K

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Is there any reason to believe it would less for immigrant kids dumped at our border?

But...But...But...Beijing Biden will take care of that, by taxing every working American to pay for that nonsense.

I was thinking the number would be higher, maybe around $450k per child. These illegals aren't going to pay for taking care of their kid(s) until they reach adulthood. That's why they are coming here in droves. Because, they know they will be taken well care of - courtesy of our tax dollars. :auiqs.jpg:

Is there any reason to believe it would less for immigrant kids dumped at our border?

Not sure what your statement meant.

I don't see how anyone raises a kid myself. When I was in school back in the day....we had driver's ed in school. As far as I know it was free. The sports I played were free. I remember there was some insurance payment I had to get from my parents. I think it was $14 or something like that. The vocational training to become an AC technician was part of the curriculum.

Dad supported my mother, himself and my siblings on $282 a week. We had a house that was warm in the winter, cool in the summer, etc. I got a phone in my own room when I was a teen ager. The personal TV came in a few years before that.

When I listen to my co-workers who are parents talk bout cheerleading classes for their daughters....and the cost...I just shake my head. Leave alone all of the other stuff.

But...But...But...Beijing Biden will take care of that, by taxing every working American to pay for that nonsense.

I was thinking the number would be higher, maybe around $450k per child. These illegals aren't going to pay for taking care of their kid(s) until they reach adulthood. That's why they are coming here in droves. Because, they know they will be taken well care of - courtesy of our tax dollars. :auiqs.jpg:
false

It was that much 20 years ago.

Not if you're a minority.
They just let the kids run wild and dont give a fuck if they do well in school.
I figure the final cost is around 10k and thats mainly for bail.

I saw videos...they are demanding to be taken care of.
No, the video was not on CNN.

That's not even close.

I spent more than that on college for the older two.

Forum List

Back