The Counter-Sniper Should Have Shot The Suspect Before He Got His First Shot Off

I saw something posted on Tik ToK.....the counter-sniper asked for permission to shoot and it was denied. The FBI arrested him because they wanted to question him after he killed the shooter.

1aaaaabbbbbb.jpg

This guy thinks something was wrong with the setup during this rally. Nobody was stationed on rooftops like previous rallies.

Biden was desperate to get the spotlight off of him. Keep that in mind.

I get that part, but in this context, discrimination is a good thing.
There's a lot of false information out there.....we just have to weed thru all of it and make a rational decision.

My guess is that the B team was assigned to Trump on purpose.

That kid was given an opportunity to shoot Trump. They left an opening for him to do it thru either negligence or with malice.

The possibility that the counter-sniper was told not to shoot fits what we've seen out of his Biden DOJ, and isn't hard for me to believe.

Biden is desperate to stay in the White House. So it's possible they planned on killing Trump.

You have to take into consideration their past actions to arrive at that conclusion.

Yep. There was definitely a complete communication breakdown.

And a breakdown over where the local cops were deployed. They should have been watching that spot.

That needs to be looked at.
Hell, it's came out today that building was a staging area for the local cops.

Hell, it's came out today that building was a staging area for the local cops.
The kid probably put the ladder up long before the rally.....and nobody thought to check out the building.

The really damning information that has surfaced is that bystanders spotted that sniper long before any of the Secret Service people did.
They were screaming at cops on the ground that there was a guy on that roof, which to me means a shooter. Nobody bothered to react to eye-witness tipsters. The cops should have radioed in to halt the rally until they could verify and clear the building. It would have delayed the speech maybe 30 mins at most. They didn't do it.

1AAAAAAAcc.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back