🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Covid Narrative is crashing

d7ecd1ca2cd3ed2d339eae75cec4c292.jpg

The Globalist Left has done so much damage worldwide with their lie....that they deserve the worst punishment.

Only the worst will suffice for monsters like Fauci and the likes.

In those weeks, I became exhausted and scared. I felt as if I was living a different person’s life. During that period, I would do things I had never done before: acquire a burner phone, hold clandestine meetings, keep difficult secrets. I would have surreal conversations with my wife, Christiane, who persuaded me we should let the people closest to us know what was going on. I phoned my brother and best friend to give them my temporary number. In hushed conversations, I sketched out the possibility of a looming global health crisis that had the potential to be read as bioterrorism.

Whatever will they do once the left doesn't have that mean old virus to scare people into submission?

They will have to invent a new crisis that will never go to waste. Like a war or something.
Democrats/liberals, not the left.

Confusing the two is like thinking the Nazis were all Jews.

Whatever will they do once the left doesn't have that mean old virus to scare people into submission?

They will have to invent a new crisis that will never go to waste. Like a war or something.
Look to Ukraine next.

Look to Ukraine next.

That's probably it. The Neo-McCarthyite Democrats have had a hard on for Russia ever since 2016, when Hillary and the Deep State cooked up their stupid conspiracy theory about Trump/Russia collusion, to keep Trump from winning. Which is odd, since the leftist Dems are such good buddies with China.

You'd think that since they love the CHICOMs so much, they'd also love the Russians. They sure as hell used to, but now they want to start a war with them.

That's probably it. The Neo-McCarthyite Democrats have had a hard on for Russia ever since 2016, when Hillary and the Deep State cooked up their stupid conspiracy theory about Trump/Russia collusion, to keep Trump from winning. Which is odd, since the leftist Dems are such good buddies with China.

You'd think that since they love the CHICOMs so much, they'd also love the Russians. They sure as hell used to, but now they want to start a war with them.
They love China because the U.S. business sector has made a freaking fortune off of slave labor in China. Russia wouldn't or couldn't slave it's citizen's to produce products for the U.S. business class like that, so of course the Chinese government is the U.S. best loved asset when it comes to trade in the world, but that is now ending fast because China has become strong enough to break the chains that locked it in to the U.S. through trade activities that worked to abuse it's citizen's and the environment in some horrible ways.

Forum List

Back