The Crucifixion of Donald Trump

he will get a worse pounding as potus. he better get used to it if he makes it there.

I've already posted why I think the 'establishment' is against Trump. He will upset the gravy train that they have going with the donors and the lobbyists. He owes nobody a favor.

Politicians have become entrenched with their donors. They no longer answer to the people that elected them. They answer to the people that paid for their election.

70% of the people in the USA did NOT want ObamaCare. We got ObamaCare because those that controlled whether we did or did not get it ANSWERED THE CALL OF THEIR BIG DONORS!

That is the way Washington has worked for decades. Trump doesn't appear to want to play that game anymore....and THAT scares the shit out of the entrenched assholes that have become filthy rich by playing that game.

Hopefully, it will be GAME OVER in November!

Tonight's debate is the most disgraceful attempt I have ever seen in my lifetime of a party ganging up to destroy a candidate. This is truly unbelievable. It's sickening how they're not even trying to hide it.

Trump, to his credit, is responding to every hay-maker with one of his own. I mean this is just astonishing. This is a spectacle! Donald is on the cross and the GOP is letting its establishment members take turns poking him with the spear. Even Mitt Romney, that perpetual political LOSER, gets his moment in the sun and is cheered by the establishment clowns when he lectures the GOP's supporters and calls them fools! And Rafael Cruz, the Judas to his constituency, is reveling in establishment support right now.

I've never seen anything like this. The GOP establishment has brought the full brunt of their power to bear in a last effort to take out Trump. Will he rise from this?

And the Fox moderators are active participants in the Rep Establishment's nuclear attack on Trump. The first thing I saw when I turned on live coverage was Wallace asking Trump a question to which Wallace obviously knew what Trump's answer would be and Snap! Wallace instantly played a pre-prepared video to refute T's answer. I like to keep patting myself on the back for predicting this Establishment escalating cutthroat/stab-in-the-back stop Trump offensive. Well it is close to The Ides of March. If I was a Trump supporter I'd be mad as hell, if I was the average republican distrustful of the Establishment I'd be mad as hell. As it is I'm enjoying the Republican fratricide and hoping for a Trump third party run which would be The Greatest Show on Earth.

Best day in the campaign for Trump today. Romneys backstab backfired, but more than that it undercup support for Rubio.

The Trumpnado will not be stopped by a fairy wearing boots named Marcito.

The Trumpinator will destroy the Cubanadian Cruz.

Kasich is "a nice man". He'll need a miracle.

Rubio acted like a brat. Cruz was his preachy hounddog face usual. Trump lost his cool. Kasich rocked it. I WISH he was the front runner.

Kasich was the only decent person up there tonight.
In some parallel universe, on an earth where people are more rational, someone like Kasich is the frontrunner for the GOP nomination.

It's so sad to hear liberals accept this theme of Kasich-as-moderate being hyped in the media. In the good old days this guy wouldn't be called moderate, not where I come from anyway. A guy who wants to slash the top tax bracket from 39.6% to 28%, dump the estate tax, adding to the obscene hoarded wealth of the top 1% even more, lower the corporate tax rate, lower long term capital gains rate, cut social security, raise defense spending (heaping more profits into the already over flowing war profiteer's coffers) all to aid the "job creators", yeah, create more jobs...overseas, or dump more wealth into offshore accounts. Add a penchant for deregulation and union busting and you've got a typical Reagan-esque trickle down middle class killing-machine.

I suspect it will have the exact opposite effect.

Trump is doing well because he's talking about things people want to hear about.

The GOP establishment needs to get behind him. Of course Trump isn't a professional politician and not a mouth breather like so many in DC hence the attacks. They don't think they can control him if he lands in the WH.

Glad to say I doubt they can.

I suspect it will have the exact opposite effect.

Trump is doing well because he's talking about things people want to hear about.

The GOP establishment needs to get behind him. Of course Trump isn't a professional politician and not a mouth breather like so many in DC hence the attacks. They don't think they can control him if he lands in the WH.

Glad to say I doubt they can.

SO people want to hear about how big his dick is?

Did I see that Trump made a reference to the size of his dick at major party debate, or have I just not had enough coffee yet?

I'm terrible at political predictions, but I did accurately predict that he would identify what little dignity remains in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

This is a national humiliation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back