The Crucifixion of Donald Trump

I suspect it will have the exact opposite effect.

Trump is doing well because he's talking about things people want to hear about.

The GOP establishment needs to get behind him. Of course Trump isn't a professional politician and not a mouth breather like so many in DC hence the attacks. They don't think they can control him if he lands in the WH.

Glad to say I doubt they can.

SO people want to hear about how big his dick is?
He needs to release the long form of his dick pic.

Fox News smacked Donald Trump with hard facts at the GOP debate

Donald Trump came prepared to face his fellow Republican opponents Thursday night at the GOP Debate in Detroit. Instead, his toughest challenge appeared to be the fact-checking of Fox News hosts Chris Wallace and Megyn Kelly. See also: And the winner of the GOP debate is ... Megyn Kelly First, Wallace challenged Trump on his deficit reduction plan, which Wallace said "did not add up." Later, Kelly had three different video clips of Trump cued up, showing the businessman changing his position on Syrian refugees and his thoughts on war. "You change your tune on so many things, and that has some people saying, 'What is his core?'" Kelly told Trump. Trump responded that it's ok for people to change ...
Read more

Fox News smacked Donald Trump with hard facts at the GOP debate

Trump is doing well because he's talking about things people want to hear about.

The GOP establishment needs to get behind him. Of course Trump isn't a professional politician and not a mouth breather like so many in DC hence the attacks. They don't think they can control him if he lands in the WH.

Ravi drooling over the thought.

Did I see that Trump made a reference to the size of his dick, or have I just not had enough coffee yet?

I'm terrible at political predictions, but I did accurately predict that he would identify what little dignity remains in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

This is a national humiliation.

Rubio acted like a brat. Cruz was his preachy hounddog face usual. Trump lost his cool. Kasich rocked it. I WISH he was the front runner.

I like Kasich as well. He's make a great POTUS but I doubt he stands much of a chance.

Did I see that Trump made a reference to the size of his dick, or have I just not had enough coffee yet?

I'm terrible at political predictions, but I did accurately predict that he would identify what little dignity remains in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

gawd....

Tonight's debate is the most disgraceful attempt I have ever seen in my lifetime of a party ganging up to destroy a candidate. This is truly unbelievable. It's sickening how they're not even trying to hide it.

Trump, to his credit, is responding to every hay-maker with one of his own. I mean this is just astonishing. This is a spectacle! Donald is on the cross and the GOP is letting its establishment members take turns poking him with the spear. Even Mitt Romney, that perpetual political LOSER, gets his moment in the sun and is cheered by the establishment clowns when he lectures the GOP's supporters and calls them fools! And Rafael Cruz, the Judas to his constituency, is reveling in establishment support right now.

I've never seen anything like this. The GOP establishment has brought the full brunt of their power to bear in a last effort to take out Trump. Will he rise from this?

Up until the Nevada caucuses, $220 million had been spent on advertising. $9 million - or 4% - had been spent on ads targeting Trump, an astonishingly small amount given he's the front runner.

Trump has skated through this election thus far. That's now changing.

Ravi drooling over the thought.
No, I imagine it is inadequate and musty. But he should back up his claim.

Hopefully in the next debate he can discuss the size of his bowel movements, because I'll bet they're REALLY FUCKING SPECTACULAR AND VERY VERY TOTALLY IMPRESSIVE and that would help make the debate more dignified.

Agreed. Trump should spend the rest of the primaries airing commercials with Mittens embarrassing himself.
Mister Forty-Seven Percent?
tongue_smile.gif

...Congratulations Republican Party, you got what you wanted. You finally nominated your dream candidate: a fascist corporate psychopath who says what every hate-mongering white supremacist wants to hear.
More like...

"Congratulations, Democratic Party, you got what you wanted."

You finally forced the American People to serve-up a bare-knuckles brawler, in order to chase the Illegal Beaners out, and to keep more dangerous Muzzies from coming in, and to force American manufacturing jobs back on-shore, and to shift the Supreme Court away from its LibTard leanings, and to kill-off Obumble's dysfunctional nationalized healthcare.

People are sssooooooo pissed off about this stuff you've created and advocated-for that they'd rather vote for Attila the Hun rather than allow your shit to stand unchallenged.

For every (LibTard) action, there';s an equal and opposition REaction by the American People at large.

Welcome to your consequences.

Tonight's debate is the most disgraceful attempt I have ever seen in my lifetime of a party ganging up to destroy a candidate. This is truly unbelievable. It's sickening how they're not even trying to hide it.

Trump, to his credit, is responding to every hay-maker with one of his own. I mean this is just astonishing. This is a spectacle! Donald is on the cross and the GOP is letting its establishment members take turns poking him with the spear. Even Mitt Romney, that perpetual political LOSER, gets his moment in the sun and is cheered by the establishment clowns when he lectures the GOP's supporters and calls them fools! And Rafael Cruz, the Judas to his constituency, is reveling in establishment support right now.

I've never seen anything like this. The GOP establishment has brought the full brunt of their power to bear in a last effort to take out Trump. Will he rise from this?
It just goes to show you, the GOP is just as fucked up and corrupt as the Democrat Party is ..... when will the pom-pom waving, brainless partisan lemmings in this country learn that both parties are two sides of the same evil coin?

I've never seen anything like it in my life. They are attacking Trump because "he's dangerous". Yes that's true: to their power and control he is very dangerous. If you want the same old cronies calling the shots then you have your choices. If you want someone who isn't part of the club then vote for Trump. From where I sit, the club doesn't work for anyone but members of the club.

Rubio acted like a brat. Cruz was his preachy hounddog face usual. Trump lost his cool. Kasich rocked it. I WISH he was the front runner.

I like Kasich as well. He's make a great POTUS but I doubt he stands much of a chance.

What really happened at that debate was ------>Trump survived, and Rubio did not.

That leaves us probably the 3 best people to defeat the Democrats, and 2 of them are totally anti-establishment. We may not have appreciated the debate tactics, but in the end, if it works out the way it appears it should, the anti-establishment has won the victory against Washington DC.

And while I did not check the national polling, if what was said is accurate, 2 of the 3 defeat Hillary today, and the 3rd is still in the game. If someone would have told you that 8 months ago, you would be jumping for joy, so let us look at our glass as 1/2 full, instead of 1/2 empty.

Forum List

Back