The Cure Act.

I don't care who it is, attacking some bodies dead son is way over the line. What a sorry excuse for a human you are hiding in a online forum to spew such garbage.

Every day kids who are not children of the political elite are left to die because they dont get the treatment MD Anderson offers because they are poor. Fuck Biden, hope the death of his useless Son is still an extremely bitter pill. Recap, Glad a member of the political ruling class is dead. Hope he is in hell and i hope he suffered. And fuck Biden. Hope it happens again and again. I also hope a law is passed that the political ruling class has to suffer the same stupid law.
Well you've taken the worst path to get a point across... Needlessly attack a dead son, the grieving father and make everybody hate you and your ideas in the process. Way to go genius!

ya? and since when did you libs love the 1% so much? Since when were you guys okay with the wealthy getting more just because they have money ? Hypocrites all of you. And not a word about Daddy Biden humping the death of his son for sympathy. Whatever. Fuck'em both.

I don't care who it is, attacking some bodies dead son is way over the line. What a sorry excuse for a human you are hiding in a online forum to spew such garbage.

Every day kids who are not children of the political elite are left to die because they dont get the treatment MD Anderson offers because they are poor. Fuck Biden, hope the death of his useless Son is still an extremely bitter pill. Recap, Glad a member of the political ruling class is dead. Hope he is in hell and i hope he suffered. And fuck Biden. Hope it happens again and again. I also hope a law is passed that the political ruling class has to suffer the same stupid law.
Well you've taken the worst path to get a point across... Needlessly attack a dead son, the grieving father and make everybody hate you and your ideas in the process. Way to go genius!

ya? and since when did you libs love the 1% so much? Since when were you guys okay with the wealthy getting more just because they have money ? Hypocrites all of you. And not a word about Daddy Biden humping the death of his son for sympathy. Whatever. Fuck'em both.
I don't care what percent a person is, there are lines that's you don't cross and you crossed them. All it tells me is that you are to stupid to make an intelligent argument so all you have are petty emotional outbursts and below the belt attacks. You are nothing more than a bad joke

Do yourself something good before Christmas and apologize for your comments.

Furthermore, I want to be one of the 1%, does that make me evil?

Nope. Instead, ill be hanging with the best half opening presents with kids who dont get the type of cancer care the political elite do. Fuck the Biden clan, fuck the dead ones and fuck all the ones who are still alive.

Nope. Instead, ill be hanging with the best half opening presents with kids who dont get the type of cancer care the political elite do. Fuck the Biden clan, fuck the dead ones and fuck all the ones who are still alive.
Wow, what a saint you are... Keep on fighting the good fight.

Why is this "Fuck Biden's Son With A Pogo Stick" topic titled "The Cure Act"?

Yes cancer research is horrible....god some of you are dumb folk. I mean really really not my fellow american plain stupid. You are pathetic.

Wow, what a saint you are... Keep on fighting the good fight.

Na, being pissed is all normal folks get. Nothing gets done unless you got the $$$$.

Why is this "Fuck Biden's Son With A Pogo Stick" topic titled "The Cure Act"?

Because Bammer used Biden and his dead adult Son to make his stupid cure act out to be something good. Understandable as Biden has never had an issue using his deaf family to gain sympathy for him self or his causes. Hell, he has been lying about how his wife was and daughter were killed all these years and even dear Beou was in on it as he never corrected his lying daddy on the facts. That makes Beou a good Biden. Good and dead. Wish Daddy would hurry up and follow.

Forum List

Back