The Dam Is About To Break: The Gateway Pundit Has D.C. Madams Phone Records Exposing Ted Cruz

A "madam's" phone records with a politicians name? Are you kidding? Hillary defended her husband's sodomy in the freaking Oval Office and the Country had to discuss the difference between "sex" and a "B.J." because of the freaking pervert. Hilly's husband beat a charge of rape1st by the statute of limitations and her "bimbo eruption squad" did their best to intimidate and threaten every other babe that Bill molested.

Yawn. Still beating this very dead and imaginary horse.

I wouldn't consider a known gag order on these phone records and the lawyer representing the deceased DC Madam indicating information on these records would affect the 2016 campaign as "IMAGINARY" but ookayy

When you call the number it answers, "Hi, this is Ted Cruz's secret number for booking appointments with prostitutes who carter to my Nun fetish. If you are a prostitute looking to book an appointment, leave your availability and rate. If you are a member of the press -- you got me. This is my actual private prostitute booking number...beeeeep!"

just all hogwash....

they don't have the phone numbers/Dc maddam's bills that the lawyer has or they would have posted them...

Yawn. Still beating this very dead and imaginary horse.

I wouldn't consider a known gag order on these phone records and the lawyer representing the deceased DC Madam indicating information on these records would affect the 2016 campaign as "IMAGINARY" but ookayy
Oh yeah then for sure that means Cruz is guilty of hiring prostitutes.

LOL!!! SOme people actually believe that shit!

Actually the Gateway Pundit has a ledger with (supposedly) Cruz's name in it. Other than a name potentially written in a ledger there is no other 'proof'' Ted Cruz is involved. As we established last week, if someone visited and used the Madame's services and listed his name as Fred Flintstone of George Washington it hardly means Fred Flintstone of George Washington were ACTUAL customers. Means nothing even if Cruz's name is in the ledger.

Story is Developing. They are working on a game plan how to go about releasing the info.

DEVELOPING: We Have the DC Madam's Phone Records - Pages and Pages of Phone Records - The Gateway Pundit
When is Hillary's indictment coming? Still waiting for that one.
It's either an indictment or a lot of resignations from angry investigators.

I am not too worried. President Trump will appointed a Justice that will make it all better. lol

Actually the Gateway Pundit has a ledger with (supposedly) Cruz's name in it. Other than a name potentially written in a ledger there is no other 'proof'' Ted Cruz is involved. As we established last week, if someone visited and used the Madame's services and listed his name as Fred Flintstone of George Washington it hardly means Fred Flintstone of George Washington were ACTUAL customers. Means nothing even if Cruz's name is in the ledger.
There can't possibly be more than one Rafael Cruz in America!

There can't possibly be more than one Rafael Cruz in America!
Or Hillary Clinton. What if she's the actual target?

Forum List

Back