🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democrat Moral Superiority Complex

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Sounds about right to me...any of you libs see yourself being described in this article?....lol:eusa_whistle:
links in article at site

SNIP:
The Democrat Moral Superiority Complex
By Karin McQuillan

I recently met a man who cycled from his home in California to Maryland. When I exclaimed how interesting it must have been to talk with Americans across the country, he looked at me as if I had two heads. "Are you crazy? I didn't talk to anyone," he told me. "They're all red-necks."

A liberal friend solemnly warned me not to tell anyone I support the Tea Party. They're all racists, wacko survivalists and birthers, she told me, impervious to anything I said about my pride in the Tea Party, and our mainstream issues: fiscal responsibility and constitutional, limited government. She knew we were racist because there were only white people at our rallies. No matter there's not a black face at the anti-global warming groups she goes to, or in her neighborhood or church. It's only conservatives who are judged guilty of racism before proven innocent.

Democrats believe that good and evil in this country is divided along party lines, with all the caring people in their party, and all the greedy, mean people in the other. They also believe that intelligence is doled out along party lines. Conservatives are morons while liberals are the most brilliant people ever seen.

I hear these comments every time I talk to Democrat friends, relatives and acquaintances. They are core to Democrat identity, keeping people loyal voters even as the economy tanks and poor communities flounder under Democrat policies.

It gets worse. Enclosed in their liberal bubble of superiority, Democrats can't picture an intelligent person sincerely and rationally disagreeing. So they jump to the conclusion that conservatives don't believe in their own ideas!

It's true: Democrats can't imagine anyone taking conservative ideas seriously, not even conservatives. They logically infer that Republicans are malevolent liars. We are just pretending to have our own ideas for how to set the country on the right track. When Republicans say they hate socialized medicine, they really mean they hate blacks. When Republicans say they want to respect and strengthen families, it means they hate gays. When they say people should pay for their own birth control, it means they hate women. When they say the right to bear arms is in our Constitution, it means they want school massacres. When they say we need to make Social Security solvent, it means they hate old people.

Republicans can't really believe that individual responsibility is the only path to a free, good and prosperous life. We don't mean it when we say a fiscally responsible government is necessary for a functioning economy and social safety net. The Democrats can see through all ridiculous ideas. It's obvious that Republicans want the old to die, the poor to starve, the young to have no sex, homosexuals to be humiliated and women to have no rights. Above all, we are racist.

As my mother who grew up in Brooklyn would say, what a crock.

all of it here
Read more: Articles: The Democrat Moral Superiority Complex
Follow us: [MENTION=20123]American[/MENTION]Thinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

It's fairly interesting how your article does the exact same thing to all "liberals" as the "liberal" in the article does and is being chastised for. The author is a hypocrite.

Maybe if Republicans could discuss issues in rational terms, Democrats wouldn't consider themselves morally superior

Instead, Republicans live off of bumper sticker slogans, misinformation, fear mongering and viciously attacking any dissenting opinion

Then they ask...Why aren't we taken seriously?

Maybe if Republicans could discuss issues in rational terms, Democrats wouldn't consider themselves morally superior

Instead, Republicans live off of bumper sticker slogans, misinformation, fear mongering and viciously attacking any dissenting opinion

rational, coming from you that is a hoot

lets see you posted, Obama SCREWS Ariziona is what you call RATIONAL I guess..

and look at every thread posted on the board about the TEA PARTY, conservatives are now the blame for everything, white rage is the problem and irrational beat just goes on and on

my gawd, :lol:

Last edited:

Oh, hai there!!!

hippy-liberal-bumper-stickers-on-hybrid.jpg

Oh, hai there!!!

hippy-liberal-bumper-stickers-on-hybrid.jpg

lol, that was good...:lol:

There ya go! Did you not read the OP?

Then you intimate that Conservatives aren't taken seriously.:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Democrats do not consider themselves to be morally superior. They are amorally superior. The height of superiority is to have no morals at all. They are not immoral because to be immoral requires a sense of right and wrong. The democrat ideal superiority is to eliminate that sense of morality and have none at all.

When you say that someone is immoral, what you mean is that the person does a lot of things that are not morally acceptable. He does things that are positively wrong.

A person who is amoral does not know the difference between right and wrong and he doesn’t really care whether what he does is morally right or wrong. He is not concerned with morals. He is out side the sphere of morality.

That's the democrat sense of moral superiority.

Forum List

Back