The democratic debate tonight

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Well so much for the boring DNC....Sparks should be flying tonight between Shillary and Bernie, after the the DNC suspended Bernie from access to the data base, and Shillary accused Bernie of being dishonest and a lowlife.

The DNC and GOP have been rigging elections against Independents and all other parties for a hundred years. And my hope is that Bernie exposes it tonight.

Anybody really think Shillary will scarf on Bernie's supporters, and have them vote for her? Not!

The dems may have handed Trump the White House.

Two old people shaking their trembling fingers at each other....maybe there will be a good Christmas movie on

If Bernie stands up to Hillary in front of everybody the sparks will come later. My guess is he'll accidently kill himself in a park.

I just want one of them to apoligize to the black people who their policies help to enslave. I just want them to except responsibility for it.

This entire flap between hillary and Bernie might be to generate some interest in the debate.

Saturday night is the worst tv night. Those who aren't at Star Wars will be watching the game or the HBO movie of the week.

Hillary: I will give away free shit vote for me.

Bernie: I will give away even more free shit vote for me.

Hillary: I will give away free shit and punish the rich with tax increases.

Bernie: I will give away free shit, punish the rich and corporations with tax increases.

Hillary: I will give away free shit, punish the rich, corporations, and wall street with tax increases.

Bernie: I will give away free shit, punish the rich, corporations, Wall Street, and gun owners.

And so on and so forth until liberals piss themselves.

Forum List

Back