The Democratic / Liberal motive? Help me understand.

Strange the way Republicans accuse Democrats of doing what they are doing. Blue State are where the educated work. Where the best schools are. Where the jobs are. It's that way for a reason. Someone worked. And it wasn't Republicans.

Are Democrats motivated to create a better America?
More welfare recipients = more democratic votes
More homeless = more democratic votes
More illegals and immigrants = more democratic votes
More criminals = more democratic votes
More weirdos and nut-jobs = more democratic votes
More state and federal employees / bigger government = more democratic votes
More couples with the same genitals = more democratic votes
So basically the more people struggle and the more illegitimate people are the stronger the foundation of the Democratic Party?
More unfair GOP savage capitalism= more Democratic votes, IDIOT. More tolerance and justice from Dems= more dem votes.

Unfair? You're just plain crazy.
Using a slightly educated mind is it really outrageous for Americans to have the following expectations of their peers?
Get educated
Go to work
Be self supportive
Don't burden others with poor decision making
Take parenting serious
Don't commit crime
Act legitimate to be treated legitimately
"More tolerance and justice from Dems= more dem votes."
Such an easy statement to make when you're using the check book of hard working REAL American's to be "tolerant"
Funny stuff!
Meanwhile, under continuing Reaganism, the rich get more and more bloated and the nonrich are getting killed, dupe. Change the channel. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Tolerance doesn't cost a gd thing, bigot. Enjoy hell. ALL Americans are hard working, or want to be.

I really don't have the energy to respond to such ignorance...but thank you for proving what I already know about you nut-jobs.
The bullshit excuse making never ends with you loonys...we gave you a black President and you koooks still believe there isn't equal opportunity here...."It's everyone else's fault that I'm a low-life piece of shit...blah, blah, blah"
You and your people are lost souls and the largest group of enablers in the world...there's no reasoning with the ignorant and un-reasonable.
Did you have him as a captured slave?

Forum List

Back