The Democrat's and Biden's America

This is the new reality in the United States. Add to this the chaos at our southern border and this administration's partnership with the drug cartels and it makes you wonder who the Democrats are working for. Certainly not the American people. :omg:

Let's talk solutions.
PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION. (some call it democracy)

Let's talk solutions.
PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION. (some call it democracy)
Solutions: Removing private money from elections. (No more Soros' bought district attorneys) Removing the corruption from all levels of the justice system. ( No more do as I say not as I do laws ) Removing the profit from becoming a lifetime politician. ( Term limits as a starting point )

This is the new reality in the United States. Add to this the chaos at our southern border and this administration's partnership with the drug cartels and it makes you wonder who the Democrats are working for. Certainly not the American people. :omg:

but but but if we took everyone's guns away these things wouldn't be happening.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
That's what we'll hear to be sure. Sadly, much of that video is the result of politicians ignoring crime to chase votes.
The irony here is that, yes, they were ignoring crime to chase votes, and yet progressive DA's, etc. are being voted out due to increased crime. I doubt lefties see that though.

Solutions: Removing private money from elections. (No more Soros' bought district attorneys) Removing the corruption from all levels of the justice system. ( No more do as I say not as I do laws ) Removing the profit from becoming a lifetime politician. ( Term limits as a starting point )

However you do it, they'll find ways. The people who made that happen are the Koch brothers and they've changed the Republican Party to what it is today.

Removing corruption from the justice system.... sounds like you're looking at one story and then suggesting something vague and impossible.

Term limits are NOT a solution at all.

Essentially you've given "solutions" that aren't solutions at all. And then ignored the one solution that is because no one's told you to think about it.

Forum List

Back