The democrats should demand Pelosi's pledge NOT to be house speaker!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I hope against all hope the democrats have learned a lesson from the Clintons....a name that will forever allow the GOP a fund raising opportunity or a voting opportunity. This white bitch didn't even win the fuckin election and still we're talking about this bitch.....Pelosi will be the same powder keg, should we take back the house next year. Like Hillary, this overly ambitious old old old peanut butter mouth talking broad must go, else the GOP will use this bitch like they use their poor white trash base...to no end, all for political gain.

Please Nancy, take you botox head and promise us all, you'll not run for house speaker....paleezze!!
200.webp

Maxine Waters should be the next speaker if the Dems win control of the house.

• Banned
Who ever she or he may be, please be somebody who haven't personally met Thomas Edison!!

I hope against all hope the democrats have learned a lesson from the Clintons....a name that will forever allow the GOP a fund raising opportunity or a voting opportunity. This white bitch didn't even win the fuckin election and still we're talking about this bitch.....Pelosi will be the same powder keg, should we take back the house next year. Like Hillary, this overly ambitious old old old peanut butter mouth talking broad must go, else the GOP will use this bitch like they use their poor white trash base...to no end, all for political gain.

Please Nancy, take you botox head and promise us all, you'll not run for house speaker....paleezze!!
200.webp
Now that I can agree with.
Maybe you see her for what she is, don't think the rest of the Dems will.

Forum List

Back