The Democrats Want To Take Away Your Citizenship for Using Tax Shelters

As if any of Trump's cult here uses offshore tax shelters lol
As if any Dumbocrats here ever pay taxes!
As if any of the retards on here use tax shelters

Most of em don't even have a savings account

Do you even know what a tax shelter is....fricken dumbass.
Tell me what you think I might be missing...asshole

The most popular tax shelters are:
- Retirement accounts
- Workplace benefits ( health and disability insurance, education or car allowance)
- Medical Savings Account
- Home ownership.

So how about you STFU until you get more educated...dumbass.
Fringe benefits and insurance, allowances and homes are NOT tax shelters. I happen to be an accountant.

Fringe benefits and insurance at work are typically pre-tax, the tax deduction on my home sure is a tax shelter/savings. I happen to be a tax payer.
ROTFL! You cannot deduct any portion of your home cost unless it is a business asset.
Fringe benefits do not reduce your taxes. Neither does group insurance. That is what shelters do.
Tax Shelter Definition

You may be an accountant, but you'll never be my accountant.
That's right. I don't take stupid clients.

"And yes, some of the super rich will move their money to the Cayman Islands and other tax shelters. But paying taxes is a central obligation of citizenship, and those who take their money abroad in an effort to avoid paying American taxes should lose their American citizenship.
No. Reich mentioned all tax shelters
Can you read?

"And yes, some of the super rich will move their money to the Cayman Islands and other tax shelters. But paying taxes is a central obligation of citizenship, and those who take their money abroad in an effort to avoid paying American taxes should lose their American citizenship.
No. Reich mentioned all tax shelters
Can you read?
Here is the quote " move their money to the Cayman Islands and other tax shelters "What you are is a LIAR

Im Maga and a capitalist all the way but I agree with this. You make money in America you pay and keep your money here. If you dont go live in the shithole Caymans, great place until you have to live there.

Im not joking. Here it is from Robert Reich, who was Obama's Labor Secretary

"And yes, some of the super rich will move their money to the Cayman Islands and other tax shelters. But paying taxes is a central obligation of citizenship, and those who take their money abroad in an effort to avoid paying American taxes should lose their American citizenship. "Link To Follow politics usa - forums - craigslist
What makes you think the rich need more?
Here is Reich's column you referenced:

Wealthy Americans not paying fair share of taxes

"If the very rich were taxed at the same rates they were a half-century ago, they'd pay a whopping $350 billion more this year alone.

"That's trillions of dollars over the next decade - enough to dramatically reduce the nation's long-term budget deficit."

Liar.

raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF:97ab1c12de.u6.jpg

"Over the past three decades, the distribution of income in America has become wildly out of whack. Despite an economy that's twice as large as it was 30 years ago, the bottom 90 percent of Americans remain stuck in the mud.

"If they're employed, they're earning on average only about $280 more a year than 30 years ago, adjusted for inflation.

"That's less than a 1 percent gain over more than a third of a century.

"Yet even as their share of the nation's total income has withered, the tax burden on average workers has grown.

"They're shelling out a far bigger chunk of incomes in payroll taxes, sales taxes and property taxes than 30 years ago.

"It's just the opposite for the superrich."

I legally use tax shelters.
Does that mean you are NOT using offshore companies and bank accounts that aim to hide income/profit from the government?

Haha. No, I don't have your kind of money. I work for a large corporation but don't care for the structure of large corporations. I prefer starting my own companies.

I really would like short shit Reich to explain how you take away someone's citizenship.

Speaking of which if you give up your citizenship and become a citizen of another country the US slams you with a punishment exit tax. Something some Dem states have begun to do if you dare move out of their high tax states to another state.

Im Maga and a capitalist all the way but I agree with this. You make money in America you pay and keep your money here. If you dont go live in the shithole Caymans, great place until you have to live there.
Fuck that. The government doesn't own me or my money. If it doesn't want me moving my money offshore, then it should quit stealing it.

"Over the past three decades, the distribution of income in America has become wildly out of whack. Despite an economy that's twice as large as it was 30 years ago, the bottom 90 percent of Americans remain stuck in the mud.

"If they're employed, they're earning on average only about $280 more a year than 30 years ago, adjusted for inflation.

"Yet even as their share of the nation's total income has withered, the tax burden on average workers has grown.

"They're shelling out a far bigger chunk of incomes in payroll taxes, sales taxes and property taxes than 30 years ago.

Liar.

So you think you will get $$$ off of taxes?

Im not joking. Here it is from Robert Reich, who was Obama's Labor Secretary

"And yes, some of the super rich will move their money to the Cayman Islands and other tax shelters. But paying taxes is a central obligation of citizenship, and those who take their money abroad in an effort to avoid paying American taxes should lose their American citizenship. "Link To Follow
If they do it legally, Reich has nothing to stand on.

Which is what should be addressed. The legality, or the ramifications. It's impossible to remove a person citizenship but the tax laws most certainly can address this.

Not the Biden will. The corporate Dems have already said that.
You can make it difficult to make a living and harder to purchase products. They are already.

Forum List

Back