the devil.... he/she'd be a republican, democrat...er... independent ??

I doubt that the Devil is a partisan, who would choose to align with one specific party. Surely he has managed to exert some influence over every politician, and every political party, to some degree. Surely, as well as injecting his own overtly evil agendae wherever he can, he has also found plenty of well-meaning elements in each party, which he strives to corrupt toward his own purposes.

That said, I must go on to say this: Clearly, the Devil's greatest work has been in undermining marriage and family, and bringing about the disregard and discarding of basic standards of sexual morality. And I do not think there can be any question which political party has been, and continues to be, most complicit by far in this work.

I had to check "Funny" on this post as the site does not offer "pathetic".

Why not substantive rebuttal instead of one word replies? That way it bolsters your credibility and doesn't make you look like a blanket-apologist for the Devil.

For instance, please describe in detail what you find "pathetic" about Bob's concerns that just 5 people in Washington DC forced a change upon society, which, in three generations, will leave children with entire family lines missing a great grandmother, grandmother & mother or great grandfather, grandfather & father?

Please be more specific in your reply, devil's advocate...

I uh, already dismissed the idea of the very existence of a "devil" as a childish ridiculousity. That was the first thing I did here.

Since BOTH parties work for the Devil, I would say that would make Satan an 'Independent'.

Forum List

Back