The difference between the candidates, as revealed by their websites

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The difference could not be more stark:

1) Donald Trump’s site: A complete write-up of the Trump Agenda 47, outlining his goals. Among these are:

A) seal the border and stop the migrant invasion
B) deport the illegals
C) strengthen the military
D) stop the antisemitism on campus
E) cancel the EV mandate
F) become strongest energy producer
G) secure election integrity, with paper ballots, same day voting, ID requirement
H) stop the weaponization of government
….and a dozen more

2) Kamala Harris’ site: send donations

One has been a candidate for the past 4 years the other just became the candidate less than 3 weeks ago.

I suspect the platform will be débuted at the DNC as is the norm for these things

The only interesting page I found on the Kamala's website...

Basically just indicates where they want to put their money.

Clicking on the different job positions, the descriptions pretty much tell you how they're operating, or intend to operate. They're campaign strategy, basically.

1) Donald Trump’s site: A complete write-up of the Trump Agenda 47, outlining his goals. Among these are:

B) deport the illegals
E) cancel the EV mandate
G) secure election integrity, with paper ballots, same day voting, ID requirement
….and a dozen more

/----/ They know the base will vote for her no matter what. And, the press won't push her to do interviews.
1723311844163.png

B) deport the illegals
E) cancel the EV mandate
….and a dozen more

If Harris had created the best and most compete website of all tine your racist ass would find a fault in it. So STFU.

Because Trump has a website full of nonsense. And protesting against that warmonger Netayahu is not anti semitism. So if you want to stop any hatred towards Jews, oppose the shit Netanyahu is doing. Then end your racism, because Jews like you have people believing Farrakhans nonsense..

/----/ Fake polls: The poll of 1,001 Americans across the country was conducted July 31 through Aug. 4. The poll has a margin of error of +/-3.1%.
Thanks for the confirmation.
The only poll that matters is in early November.

Hindenburg Harris will long be on her way to the trash heap of politicians who were without substance.

If Harris had created the best and most compete website of all tine your racist ass would find a fault in it. So STFU.

Because Trump has a website full of nonsense. And protesting against that warmonger Netayahu is not anti semitism. So if you want to stop any hatred towards Jews, oppose the shit Netanyahu is doing. Then end your racism, because Jews like you have people believing Farrakhans nonsense..
/—-/ Harris is an empty suit and her website is proof. Just send money.

Well, why doesn't she try it (after all, politicians are expected to at least try and say something about policy) and we'll see how it goes.

You first. Then GFY.
She has. You're a racist just like Lisa the fake jew nazi. So STFU.

/—-/ Harris is an empty suit and her website is proof. Just send money.
Thank you. IM2 is notorious for his bigotry, so naturally his response to my pointing out that her website was completely devoid of any substance - just send donations! - was to start in ranting about Netanyahu and “racist Jews like me.”

What I’ve noticed is that the closer one gets to revealing the absolute nothingness of Harris -shhhhh!! - the more the leftists go on the attack. And where do Jews and Israel even enter into this thread?!

She has. You're a racist just like Lisa the fake jew nazi. So STFU.
LOL. ^^^ Now I’m a fake Jew Nazi.

The topic is not my degree of Yiddishkeit (look it up), but Harris’ joke of a website compared to the substance of Trump’s.

Forum List

Back