The DNC is a PRIVATE organization.

So why is our government spending all this money to "investigate" who hacked them? Especially considering they refused to cooperate with investigators? Fuckem.

All the crying is just a diversion to cover their dirty laundry as well as the medias that was leaked.

The police don't investigate crimes against private organizations?
The FBI is not the police, and if they did investigate it, the first thing the would do is obtain a warrant for the server.

The FBI is law enforcement, just another version of "police ". The op asked why they should investigate a hack against a "private org".

At this point, Republicans are basically just begging people to pretend Russia didn't actively try to get orange feces pile elected

Actually I don't mind the investigation. Like trump I'd like to know of anyone in the government of either administration is in bed with Russia.

So have the DNC hand over the server so we can investigate it. Unless they are trying to hide something
It's irrelevant or they would subpoena it. Nice try though.

And you would think they would be racing to turn over their server so that the real facts could be determined. But, they aren't. Seems to me the DNC is engaging in a calculated case of Obstruction of Justice.

They already had a private company give them the full details, which they already provided to the FBI. The real evidence of who did it, has to come from the NSA, since forensics won't tell you where the hack originated. Only the NSA can trace the source back to hackers in Russia.

THE DNC SERVER uses DEMOCRATS.ORG Domain.

Podesta's Emails posted on WIKILEAKS come from GMAIL.COM domain

Care to explain then how The DNC server was hacked?

Two separate hacks.

It's not complicated.

That's bullshit. You cannot even find an account for Podesta at Democrats.org which is THE DNC server.

Gmail, and other email addresses he used like georgetown law are accessed remotely through a web client. There is no caching of emails, nor would there be on THE DNC server. You can't hack emails on The DNC server that are on another domain.

I don't know why you're having such a hard time understanding this.

Both the DNC email server, and John Podesta's gmail were hacked - at different times, in different attacks.

Podesta's was. The best info we have about the DNC release is that it was an inside job. In other words, a leak. Not a hack.

They already had a private company give them the full details, which they already provided to the FBI. The real evidence of who did it, has to come from the NSA, since forensics won't tell you where the hack originated. Only the NSA can trace the source back to hackers in Russia.

Two separate hacks.

It's not complicated.

That's bullshit. You cannot even find an account for Podesta at Democrats.org which is THE DNC server.

Gmail, and other email addresses he used like georgetown law are accessed remotely through a web client. There is no caching of emails, nor would there be on THE DNC server. You can't hack emails on The DNC server that are on another domain.

Both the DNC email server, and John Podesta's gmail were hacked - at different times, in different attacks.

Podesta's was. The best info we have about the DNC release is that it was an inside job. In other words, a leak. Not a hack.

No, online rumours are not "the best info we have".

I see no reason to doubt the conclusions of the FBI and Crowdstrike.

Two separate hacks.

It's not complicated.

That's because you're a biased bonehead. Crowdstrike is closely associated with the DNC, and the FBI was run by an Obama appointed hack.

Two separate hacks.

It's not complicated.

Actually, they are the only evidence you have.

Two separate hacks.

It's not complicated.

That's because you're a biased bonehead. Crowdstrike is closely associated with the DNC, and the FBI was run by an Obama appointed hack.
USING Crowdstrike to offer an opinion on The DNC's claim in the middle of a campaign is like using a banker who embezzled money from his bank to write a report on where he thought all the missing money went.

Forum List

Back