The DNC is a PRIVATE organization.

THE DNC SERVER uses DEMOCRATS.ORG Domain.

Podesta's Emails posted on WIKILEAKS come from GMAIL.COM domain

Care to explain then how The DNC server was hacked?

Configuring Outlook Express with POP - Smoogle Learning Center

To set up your Outlook Express client to work with Gmail:

1. Enable POP in your email account. Don't forget to click Save Changes when you're done.
  2. Open Outlook or Outlook Express.
  3. Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts...
  4. Click Add, and then click Mail...
Enter pop.gmail.com in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP2 or HTTP) server:field. Enter smtp.gmail.com in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: field.

And you would think they would be racing to turn over their server so that the real facts could be determined. But, they aren't. Seems to me the DNC is engaging in a calculated case of Obstruction of Justice.

They already had a private company give them the full details, which they already provided to the FBI. The real evidence of who did it, has to come from the NSA, since forensics won't tell you where the hack originated. Only the NSA can trace the source back to hackers in Russia.

Two separate hacks.

It's not complicated.

That's bullshit. You cannot even find an account for Podesta at Democrats.org which is THE DNC server.

Gmail, and other email addresses he used like georgetown law are accessed remotely through a web client. There is no caching of emails, nor would there be on THE DNC server. You can't hack emails on The DNC server that are on another domain.

Configuring Outlook Express with POP - Smoogle Learning Center

To set up your Outlook Express client to work with Gmail:

1. Enable POP in your email account. Don't forget to click Save Changes when you're done.
  2. Open Outlook or Outlook Express.
  3. Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts...
  4. Click Add, and then click Mail...
Enter pop.gmail.com in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP2 or HTTP) server:field. Enter smtp.gmail.com in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: field.

Wrong.....those emails even set up that way using Outlook Express are not stored on THE DNC Mail server. Did he even use Outlook Express? LMFAO.

Try again with another bullshit explanation.

In order for The DNC to claim it's Server was hacked one would have had to hack in to a Democrat.org domain, and Democrat.org account.

Please find any emails addressed to Podesta, J.Podesta, John.Podesta, JohnPodesta @Democrats.org.

Domain Name: DEMOCRATS.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D347381-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL: Domain Names ~ Register Domains with Enom
Updated Date: 2017-03-12T08:35:25Z
Creation Date: 1995-06-27T04:00:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-06-26T04:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: eNom, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Registry Registrant ID: C152754111-LROR
Registrant Name: Democratic Committee
Registrant Organization: Democratic National Committee
Registrant Street: 430 South Capitol Street, S.E.
Registrant City: Washington
Registrant State/Province: DC
Registrant Postal Code: 20003
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2028638000
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.2024885017
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: C152754112-LROR
Admin Name: DNC Hostmaster
Admin Organization: Democratic National Committee
Admin Street: 430 S. Capitol St. SE
Admin City: Washington
Admin State/Province: DC
Admin Postal Code: 20003
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.2028638000
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.2024885017
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: C152754112-LROR
Tech Name: DNC Hostmaster
Tech Organization: Democratic National Committee
Tech Street: 430 S. Capitol St. SE
Tech City: Washington
Tech State/Province: DC
Tech Postal Code: 20003
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.2028638000
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.2024885017
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS-1273.AWSDNS-31.ORG
Name Server: NS-1561.AWSDNS-03.CO.UK
Name Server: NS-360.AWSDNS-45.COM
Name Server: NS-1000.AWSDNS-61.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form | ICANN
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-07-10T19:57:15Z <<<

Gmail, and other email addresses he used like georgetown law are accessed remotely through a web client. There is no caching of emails, nor would there be on THE DNC server. You can't hack emails on The DNC server that are on another domain.

If Podesta used outlook or outlook express, he could get his gmail emails downloaded from the gmail server and stored on his local server.

And you would think they would be racing to turn over their server so that the real facts could be determined. But, they aren't. Seems to me the DNC is engaging in a calculated case of Obstruction of Justice.

They already had a private company give them the full details, which they already provided to the FBI. The real evidence of who did it, has to come from the NSA, since forensics won't tell you where the hack originated. Only the NSA can trace the source back to hackers in Russia.

Two separate hacks.

It's not complicated.

That's bullshit. You cannot even find an account for Podesta at Democrats.org which is THE DNC server.

I don't know why you're having such a hard time understanding this.

Both the DNC email server, and John Podesta's gmail were hacked - at different times, in different attacks.

Wrong.....those emails are not stored on THE DNC Maill server.

Try again with another bullshit explanation.

Locating the Outlook data files - Outlook

Email accounts, such as Microsoft Exchange, Outlook.com, or IMAP keep your mail on a server. The Offline Outlook Data File (.ost) is a synchronized copy of the account saved on your computer, and is stored in one of the following default locations, based on the client version and the Outlook account type:

The DNC is a private organization, the Presidential election is a federal process.

Then why aren't Dems cooperating with the investigation?

They are.

They're just not "cooperating" with fuckwits on the internet.

If the FBI wanted to examine the server, they could supeona it. The fact that they haven't implies that they have no need to.

The DNC is a private organization, the Presidential election is a federal process.

So, Trump is within his right to seize the DNC servers for evidence of Russian Hacking?

I uh, think that would be the FBI's job not the Rump's.
It would be unless you are James Comey and your only function is to sweep Obama's The DNC's and Clinton's crimes under the rug.
Then you Ignore THE DNC Server and instead go out of your way to tell The American People Clinton's Illegal Server was never hacked, and that Clinton was too stupid to know she was committing crimes so she can continue to Campaign.

Now subpoenaing THE DNC server is going to be very difficult because Comey tainted The Investigation by leaking privileged intel for the sole purpose of manipulating The Investigation to get Mueller appointed as Special Counsel.

And Mueller will never ask for it to be subpoenaed because his function is to make this all go away for The Democrat Party.

You got any proof of any of that?

Then why aren't Dems cooperating with the investigation?

They are. They've been talking to the FBI, and giving the FBI all the information they requested. The FBI gladly accepted the report from the private cyber security company, and didn't ask to duplicate their efforts.

If Podesta used outlook or outlook express, he could get his gmail emails downloaded from the gmail server and stored on his local server.

That's not true at all. Connecting to those accounts would not create a mail store on the Democrats.org server. So has Google came out and claimed Podesta had his Gmail account hacked? Because that is where the majority of The Wikileaks emails are from.

I love how you guys try to twist things.

Hacking requires a higher level of proof than saying someone acquired some emails from inside and leaked them.

And there is NO PROOF of Hacking.

Last edited:

So, Trump is within his right to seize the DNC servers for evidence of Russian Hacking?

It would be unless you are James Comey and your only function is to sweep Obama's The DNC's and Clinton's crimes under the rug.
Then you Ignore THE DNC Server and instead go out of your way to tell The American People Clinton's Illegal Server was never hacked, and that Clinton was too stupid to know she was committing crimes so she can continue to Campaign.

Now subpoenaing THE DNC server is going to be very difficult because Comey tainted The Investigation by leaking privileged intel for the sole purpose of manipulating The Investigation to get Mueller appointed as Special Counsel.

And Mueller will never ask for it to be subpoenaed because his function is to make this all go away for The Democrat Party.

I don't need proof of something that is definitely going to happen, and if I had proof, I would not be able to share it with you. But some people just happen to know things. How about you take my word for it, like you took The DNC's word for it that their server was hacked despite not one email from Democrats.org (THE DNC SERVER) appearing on Wikileaks.

Comey manipulated the investigation to get Mueller appointed and Mueller will clean up the whole mess. The only people going down will probably be a couple of Obama staffers if Mueller needs a scapegoat or two to get away clean and satisfy the American people.

That's not true at all. Connecting to those accounts would not create a mail store on the Democrats.org server. So has Google came out and claimed Podesta had his Gmail account hacked? Because that is where the majority of The Wikileaks emails are from.

Email accounts, such as Microsoft Exchange, Outlook.com, or IMAP keep your mail on a server.

I don't need proof of something that is definitely going to happen, and if I had proof, I would not be able to share it with you. But some people just happen to know things. How about you take my word for it, like you took The DNC's word for it that their server was hacked despite not one email from Democrats.org (THE DNC SERVER) appearing on Wikileaks.

Comey manipulated the investigation to get Mueller appointed and Mueller will clean up the whole mess. The only people going down will probably be a couple of Obama staffers if Mueller needs a scapegoat or two to get away clean and satisfy the American people.

WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

Wikileaks disagrees with your claim.

How do I add a Gmail account to Outlook?

Log into your Gmail account and open the Settings page with gear icon. Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab and make sure IMAP is enabled and click on save changes. Open Outlook 2013 and go to File tab. Then, just above the Account Settings button, click Add Account.

Email accounts, such as Microsoft Exchange, Outlook.com, or IMAP keep your mail on a server.

No they don't. You can create a local cache maybe on a local machine if you have local administrative rights, and that cache would be on the local PC and not on The Exchange server. Most Administrators NUKE Outlook Express, and forbid outside connections to accounts like this.

But even if they did not, You cannot as an END USER create a mail store in an Exchange Database or any other email database for your domain on your Domain Mail Server for another domain. You guys shouldn't be discussing things you don't understand.

You could only at best set up an email client on Podesta's PC if his Domain Admin allowed it.

We aren't talking about Aliases used for Democrats.org mail accounts. We are talking about making connections to servers outside of your domain and at best you could have a local cache if you have rights to set that up.

But there is no evidence to suggest DNC IT allowed for local caching of remote domains on an employees assigned PC, or that Podesta used Outlook Express, and even if both were true THE DNC is lying when it states that THE DNC SERVER was hacked.

Has THE DNC IT DEPARTMENT testified to that, that they allowed remote connections through Outlook Express to Podesta's PC?

If THE DNC SERVER was HACKED, then why are there NO [email protected] emails on WIKILEAKS? If you are going to HACK THE DNC SERVER, then there better be some PHUCKING DEMOCRATS.ORG emails to show for it. There are none.

The fact there isn't points more to someone accessing Podesta's various email accounts from Inside Podesta's office and copying emails from his various accounts, and not attempting to blindly hack in to THE DNC and grabbing Democrats.org emails of which there are none, or attempting to locate Podesta's Machine and Machine Name and hacking in to it from outside, to get emails from another domain.

Conclusion is: THE DNC LIED. Podesta's emails were leaked like Assange said from INSIDE by a DISGRUNTLED DNC STAFFER who probably died for his Country and Democracy to get those emails to WIKILEAKS.

Last edited:

Sure, I'll take your word for it. It's not like you have been spouting crazy shit here every day for a long time. I always believe everything that anonymous crazy RWNJs that tell me they don't need proof, but they JUST KNOW. Feel better now?

Most Administrators NUKE Outlook Express, and forbid outside connections to accounts like this.

But even if they did not, You cannot as an END USER create a mail store in an Exchange Database for your domain on your Domain Mail Server for another domain. .

How do I add a Gmail account to Outlook?

Log into your Gmail account and open the Settings page with gear icon. Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab and make sure IMAP is enabled and click on save changes. Open Outlook 2013 and go to File tab. Then, just above the Account Settings button, click Add Account.

Forum List

Back