The Dodgers look like they belong in the 1950's

Tonight's game in San Diego, Game 3 of the series, tied 1-1. This is the first playoff game in San Diego since 2006!

Trigger Warning - Race will be mentioned.

Dodgers Starting Lineup:

Leading Off -

RF - Mookie Betts - black
SS - Trea Turner - white
1B - Freddie Freeman - white
DH - Will Smith - white
2B- Max Muncy - white
3B -Justin Turner - white
LF - Chris Taylor - white
CF - Trayce Thompson - white
C -Austin Barnes - white

Where's Sandy Koufax?
Best record in baseball this year. White players are obviously superior.

You Trumpists are all the same: Besides being utterly clueless, you look for any opportunity to overreact and lose your shit.
That's funny! Your stupid race baiting thread shows that you are utterly clueless about Major League Baseball and the fact that the MLB is 7.7 percent Black and you attack ME for being utterly clueless. Typical Woke Leftist. If you have any other questions about baseball just ask me, stop making a fool out of yourself. :auiqs.jpg:

That's funny! Your stupid race baiting thread shows that you are utterly clueless about Major League Baseball and the fact that the MLB is 7.7 percent Black and you attack ME for being utterly clueless. Typical Woke Leftist. If you have any other questions about baseball just ask me, stop making a fool out of yourself. :auiqs.jpg:
You're an idiot, and predictably, lose your shit anytime anything race related is discussed, even in jest.

Using that poor girl's picture as your avatar, only to aggravate black posters on the forum, shows what a fucking lowlife you are.

Tonight's game in San Diego, Game 3 of the series, tied 1-1. This is the first playoff game in San Diego since 2006!

Dodgers Starting Lineup:

Leading Off -

SS - Trea Turner - white
DH - Will Smith - white
2B- Max Muncy - white
C -Austin Barnes - white

Where's Sandy Koufax?
What, no fags or women?! I mean at least a trans or something.

Dodgers Starting Lineup:

Leading Off -

SS - Trea Turner - white
DH - Will Smith - white
2B- Max Muncy - white
C -Austin Barnes - white

Where's Sandy Koufax?

First off, they have a Black/Japanese manager.

But beyond that, there just aren't a lot of African Americans that play ball. They're gravitating to other sports like football and basketball. There *are* a lot of Black Latin Americans who play though.

I almost never agree with MM, but...he's got a point. There just aren't that many Black Americans in the league. There are plenty playing other sports though: FIFA, NFL, NBA

You're an idiot, and predictably, lose your shit anytime anything race related is discussed, even in jest.

Using that poor girl's picture as your avatar, only to aggravate black posters on the forum, shows what a fucking lowlife you are.
No need to throw a hissy fit. Even your Lib supporters here are agreeing with me. Just take the "L" and move on. :abgg2q.jpg:

111 wins and the Dodgers are one and done
101 win Mets and Braves also one and done

99 win Yankees are next

Wild Cards are dominating

Forum List

Back