The Donald On RIGHT NOW. Says the days of neocons dictating foreign policy are over!

Wait, isn't Trump a literal example of a neocon? And isn't he literally trying to dictate foriegn policy?

Neoconservatism - Wikipedia
Not really, his rhetoric isn't inline with the neocon world view (so far) e.g. "no nation building" and noninterventionism, but of course George W. Bush was saying a lot of the same things before he was elected too and we all know how that fucking worked out. :cool:
Let's hope he doesn't take that path

Yes, it will be nice to see the little muslim turd LEAVE the people's house. Wonder if he'll be able to find all his prayer mats and Mao ornaments?

Oh well, call in the fumigators and clean the place top to bottom, get the stench out.
President Trump needs to do his apology tour for the last 8 years. "We" really treated our allies badly.
Uhhh... you are happy that Donald is putting the con in conservative?
I got it the first time. Even kinda funny.

Mark Levin was pushing for Bolton. Says he would do the Presidents bidding, keep secrecy and he is not NeoCon (whatever that is).

Savage is against "the walrus". I'm not qualified to know. TIT......
Mark is right. I like Bolton.

Savage is a clown.

George W. Bush said a bunch of the same stuff and then tore up the ME.

I would very much like to see Trump back down from the neo-con policies of Bush Senior and Junior, Clinton and Bush Junior.

But if a Bolton or Romney or Corker is appointed, then Trump is waffling again and not to be trusted: nothing new.

Nobody knows what Trump will do. He's made it clear he sees no need to keep any of his promises. He's told his voters "Yep, I lied to your faces, fuck you."

And his voters love him for it. Cultists are weird that way.

Nobody knows what Trump will do. He's made it clear he sees no need to keep any of his promises. He's told his voters "Yep, I lied to your faces, fuck you."

And his voters love him for it. Cultists are weird that way.
Blah, blah, blah... horse shit... blah, blah... blah, blah, blah....

... good God, you people talk some shit.

How's that been working out for you since 2010?

Oooops, not so well.

Yes I can see the shift from neocon to just con.
Thank God.

Uhhh...are you sad that he won't continue to let scum fuck us?

Are you sad that he is scum and he is going to mind fuck you for the next 4 years?
THAT... RIGHT THERE... is why leftwits are have gotten their asses handed to them since 2010... ^^^

Thank God.

Are you sad that he is scum and he is going to mind fuck you for the next 4 years?
Ok, you've proven you are another delusional liberal. Keep it up. I post a lot of the crap here on other forums to show people just how demented liberals are. You made copy.

Check out our President on his thank you tour shining like the sun! What a refreshing change from the dark days of the Kenyan.

it is refreshing watching a guy like trump on stage

remember when the current prezbo ran around the

country with a frikking "president -elect" sign tacked to his podium

--LOL

Yes, it will be nice to see the little muslim turd LEAVE the people's house. Wonder if he'll be able to find all his prayer mats and Mao ornaments?

Oh well, call in the fumigators and clean the place top to bottom, get the stench out.
And the bugs......want that place swept and reswept

Thank God.

Ok, you've proven you are another delusional liberal. Keep it up. I post a lot of the crap here on other forums to show people just how demented liberals are. You made copy.

For what? You hate the truth? The only thing you have to go by is his word. The word of a man that has been PROVEN to be one of the most dishonest candidates in the HISTORY of Presidential elections. The HISTORY... and you believe every word he says.

Forum List

Back