The Donald On RIGHT NOW. Says the days of neocons dictating foreign policy are over!

I want to know what his stance on the chinchilla crisis is. What is he going to do about them? These little turd are very dangerous.

Chinchilla

this problem can not be ignored any longer.

I want to know what his stance on the chinchilla crisis is. What is he going to do about them? These little turd are very dangerous.

Chinchilla

I used to have a couple Chinchilla's. It was funny if you remember the movie Pink Cadillac with Clint Eastwood and he talks about having a chinchilla farm.

Chinchilla

I used to have a couple Chinchilla's. It was funny if you remember the movie Pink Cadillac with Clint Eastwood and he talks about having a chinchilla farm.

I had one when i was a kid but it bit the shit outta me and my ma gave it away. Saved my ass. Far at Pink Cadillac go's, I forgot everything in that movie except for how nice Bernadette Peters boobs were.

Trump could tweet that he's getting rid of white Billionaires with orange hair and the Trump bots would cheer not realizing the irony.

Forum List

Back