The Donald's Public Record - Unofficial Trump Thread

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
Will future generations look back and wonder when it was we lost our collective mind, putting this guy in the White House?

One of the few signs of the new owners’ taste was the dozens of silver frames on the many end tables. The frames did not contain family pictures, but magazine covers. Each cover featured the face of Donald Trump.

Trump hasn’t changed much physically in the last ten years. Then, as now, he was all cheeks and jaw, with a tendency to look soft in the middle. He retains the blond hair, youthful swagger, and elastic face that give him the quality of the cartoon tough Baby Huey. Trump is a head swiveler, always looking around to see who else is in the room. As a boy, he was equally restless. “Donald was the child who would throw the cake at the birthday parties,” his brother Robert once told me. “If I built the bricks up, Donald would come along and glue them all together, and that would be the end of my bricks.”

After the Gold Rush

The Donald's wife Ivana: “In fifty years Donald and I will be considered old money like the Vanderbilts,” she once told the writer Dominick Dunne.

really?

Will future generations look back and wonder when it was we lost our collective mind, putting this guy in the White House?

Not at all, because they will look back and shake their collective heads first at the mess they created by putting a totally unknown, unaccomplished, illegal, unqualified miscreant in office before him simply because he was Black who made a mess of the nation and the world, and thank their lucky stars a businessman came in at his own expense afterwards to fix the mess best as possible.

Forum List

Back