🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Double Think Challenge: If you will release taxes after audit...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trump promises to release his taxes after the audit is done. Why would he when he wont release the taxes that are NOT being audited right now?

How inept is the fucking news to not be able to ask that question?

More Wussy Party Crying over what they WANT, aren't ENTITLED to, and can't HAVE!:crybaby:

:lmao:

More Wussy Party Crying over what they WANT, aren't ENTITLED to, and can't HAVE!:crybaby:

Yep, sounds like the GOP for the last 7 years wanting Oblama's college transcripts and multiple assurances of citizenship...

Trump promises to release his taxes after the audit is done. Why would he when he wont release the taxes that are NOT being audited right now?

what audit ? the one Trump SAYS the IRS is doing?

yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiight.

ain't no damn AUDIT.... just an empty excuse.

what audit ? the one Trump SAYS the IRS is doing?

yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiight.

ain't no damn AUDIT.... just an empty excuse.
so you think he is lying about it? lol
This is actually a good OP. Why don't you try not to fuck it up?

he will release his returns after the audit

he will release his returns just as soon as clinton releases her speech transcripts

is she released her transcripts this afternoon Trump couldn't release his tax returns ... HE'S BEING AUDITED, REMEMBER ?

sorry lying sob.

F' him.

gotta splain simple shit to harley

he will release his returns just as soon as clinton releases her speech transcripts

is she released her transcripts this afternoon Trump couldn't release his tax returns ... HE'S BEING AUDITED, REMEMBER ?

sorry lying sob.

F' him.

it was emails, dummy. See, you don't know shit. just STFU
And don't act like you care if he is a liar or not..

Yep, sounds like the GOP for the last 7 years wanting Oblama's college transcripts and multiple assurances of citizenship...

Proof of citizenship is reasonable everyone who works for a company knows the U.S. requires it.

Kind of embarrising don't you think if immigration raided the white house and would have to deport the president don't you think?

sorry lying sob.

F' him.

everything is the emails, without the emails Trumpbots would DIE
email
email
email

One Trump interview said he did not plan to release his tax returns before the general election. Later, he said he would release the tax returns after his audit. But there seems little incentive for him to do it now, unless he could swap them for Hillary’s coveted speech transcripts. Between major Wall Street players, foreign governments and foreign companies, one can imagine they might contain some inconvenient comments. So maybe Trump should swap his returns for her speeches

Hillary: Trump Needs to Release His Taxes Before Speech Transcripts Are Discussed - Breitbart

stfu harley

Last edited:
"I'll release my taxes after the audit."

"Oh, wait. I'll release my taxes after Hillary releases her speeches."

The speeches have been released by Wikileaks. Where are the tax returns?

"Oh, wait. I'll release my taxes after Hillary does 800 jumping jacks."

sorry lying sob.

F' him.

email
email
email
Lol you were wrong and still act like an idiot. Fitting, I guess..

Proof of citizenship is reasonable everyone who works for a company knows the U.S. requires it.

Kind of embarrising don't you think if immigration raided the white house and would have to deport the president don't you think?
Well I could see it happening if before he was president he was not vetted, but that wasn't the case...

sorry lying sob.

F' him.

email
email
email

if you're going to quote me, then quote me ..

email
email
email

One Trump interview said he did not plan to release his tax returns before the general election. Later, he said he would release the tax returns after his audit. But there seems little incentive for him to do it now, unless he could swap them for Hillary’s coveted speech transcripts. Between major Wall Street players, foreign governments and foreign companies, one can imagine they might contain some inconvenient comments. So maybe Trump should swap his returns for her speeches

Hillary: Trump Needs to Release His Taxes Before Speech Transcripts Are Discussed - Breitbart

stfu harley

sorry lying sob.

F' him.

email
email
email

if you're going to quote me, then quote me ..

email
email
email

stfu harley
I did quote that dumbfuck.
Im not saying he isnt full of shit. I even stated the OP brings up a good point. I was just pointing out you are an idiot. He isn't going to make up being audited. That is a quick debunk..

Well I could see it happening if before he was president he was not vetted, but that wasn't the case...

If he was they wouldn't have made a big deal about it. I still want to know how people think Ted Cruz is, McCain I understand, that part of Panama at the time was considered U.S. soil, just like the WWII graveyard in France.

Forum List

Back