The Dow @ 17K...

I know enough to have retired comfortably at 50.

Can you say the same?

Now go fuck yourself, you arrogant little dick.

Is this how you React when your Simplistic Meme's don't stand up to what's actually happened?...

:)

peace...

It's how I react to a condescending little prick who can't respond to a post without an accompanying insult.

Lmfao! I rest my case.

I know enough to have retired comfortably at 50.

Can you say the same?

Now go fuck yourself, you arrogant little dick.

Is this how you React when your Simplistic Meme's don't stand up to what's actually happened?...

:)

peace...

It's how I react to a condescending little prick who can't respond to a post without an accompanying insult.

Ok, then don't stick to your poet job.

:lol:

Last edited:
And today, stocks still in retreat from that magical 17K.

But also today another one and a seven are in the news. The U.S. Dollar now trading at $1.70 against the British Pound. In pre-Obama America the rate was $1.35.

For those who don't comprehend the implications, that's an effective 20% (TWENTY PERCENT) devaluation of The U.S. Dollar.

The U.S. Dollar now trading at $1.70 against the British Pound. In pre-Obama America the rate was $1.35.

For those who don't comprehend the implications, that's an effective 20% (TWENTY PERCENT) devaluation of The U.S. Dollar.
An effective 20% devaluation versus a single currency, which can be a reflection of the strength of that currency or weakness of the dollar and is a relatively useless barometer unless you have a summer vacation to UK planned.

Compared to when Obama took office the USD is trading higher versus the ruble and about equal to the euro. I'm not giving him credit (or discredit) for our relative currency valuation versus either.

Forum List

Back