The dreams black people kill every single day....when will it stop?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
NIPSEY HUSSLEKILLER FIRED ADDITIONAL SHOTSAfter Rapper Talked Back
0405-nipsey-hussle-serious-tmz-7.jpg

A beautiful black man that went back into the community to bring jobs to felons, revitalize a space blight of jobs and opportunities gunned down. I sometimes wonder with this new generation of young black men, those murdered, what stamp they could have placed upon a people so mired in violence and hopelessness, could they have been those to save them?

(sigh), its so depressing seeing so much carnage in the black community and for what? Cause some n**** got his feelings hurt...so sad, so so so sad

A beautiful black man that went back into the community to bring jobs to felons, revitalize a space blight of jobs and opportunities gunned down. I sometimes wonder with this new generation of young black men, those murdered, what stamp they could have placed upon a people so mired in violence and hopelessness, could they have been those to save them?

(sigh), its so depressing seeing so much carnage in the black community and for what? Cause some n**** got his feelings hurt...so sad, so so so sad
If Barrack Obama had a son, it would look like this guy...Right?

Death penalty for ALL proven killers. Swift, limit appeals.

I could care less about the race, all murder's are scum.

The “new generation” of black thugs?

Haven’t all generations been plagued by rampant thuggary?

He was a racist piece of shit. Im glad hes dead.

DE0VyNyXgAArCz-

Sounds like just another case of poor impulse control.

Forum List

Back