The drugs given to Joe Biden did not work, now what?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1719934253941.png

The Biden administration has enlisted the help of Hollywood to help revive the one-time President for the next coming Presidential debate.

"It worked in the movies", said Mel Brooks, "So, let's give it a go! All we need is a brain now."

1719934480990.png

However, Jill Biden objected. "I take offense to this sort of thing, I mean really, am I doing such a bad job as acting President? Give me at least another year to prove myself. In fact, I think the last thing any of us want is for him to regain full cognitive capacity. My life, as well as those in the US, will be far happier I can assure you"

Maybe it all did work . And very nicely , thank you .

Most people assume that key Dumbos wanted him to be drugged into some semblace of waking normality .

But the top layer of these people are beholden to the CIA and Deep State .

And Deep State has decided on a clear Donald victory long ago .

Ergo . They got the result they wanted, possibly without even the need to give the failing Piss Pot any sort of medication .

Biden was full of piss n vinegar during the State Of The Union just a few months ago. So one of two things happened. Either he's declining so rapidly that the SOTU cocktail failed or the medical team slipped Joe a placebo on debate night. They sure juiced him up the morning after the debate.

View attachment 970413

The Biden administration has enlisted the help of Hollywood to help revive the one-time President for the next coming Presidential debate.

"It worked in the movies", said Mel Brooks, "So, let's give it a go! All we need is a brain now."

View attachment 970414
However, Jill Biden objected. "I take offense to this sort of thing, I mean really, am I doing such a bad job as acting President? Give me at least another year to prove myself. In fact, I think the last thing any of us want is for him to regain full cognitive capacity. My life, as well as those in the US, will be far happier I can assure you"
The drugs they gave Trump didn’t make him anymore sane!

#DEMENTIADON

View attachment 970413

View attachment 970414
What drugs do you think he was given?

Forum List

Back